B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #2

1 hour ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

If I had an English teacher like Jess I might have actually paid attention. 

Ooh is she teaching them english ? I wondered what they were doing, I hear it now.

I thought Naomi and Aria knew english, at least some.

26 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Ooh is she teaching them english ? I wondered what they were doing, I hear it now.

I thought Naomi and Aria knew english, at least some.

Understanding the basics and being comfortable having a conversation are very different things.

With 1 bedroom offline, 1 bedroom empty, and the last bedroom being returnees playing the same "game" going in an endless loop every night, one can really ask what is the point of keeping B2 online.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ed2 said:

With 1 bedroom offline, 1 bedroom empty, and the last bedroom being returnees playing the same "game" going in an endless loop every night, one can really ask what is the point of keeping B2 online.

You are not entertained ? 😉

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You are not entertained ? 😉

No, not really. These kind of shows have never been my thing. I'm switching between Holly and Frida/Mel to see if one of them uncover their butt in their sleep.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

No, not really. These kind of shows have never been my thing. I'm switching between Holly and Frida/Mel to see if one of them uncover their butt in their sleep.

hehe, I dont mind these shows now and then if there is someone I like like Jessica, just to see her naked body is nice. And to see if by chance something more would happen.

• Like 2