B5 COV Angelina & Arnold, Nelly & Bogdan September/October #1

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Angelina was that one that was abusive and you feel sorry for HER? FFS...

She kept crying over and over....Maybe it's the empath in me but I hate seeing people sad plus I already called her out on it while everyone else kept quiet like nothing happened

• Upvote 1

Thays cool,N&B are "redecorating" Back hall of their bedroom,think they are the first ones giving some atention to this bedroom and trying to make more apealing for them And kinda for us also,man..kinda miss this normal couples in rlc,the ability to make things feel more genuine,real.Even tought i admite i Never watched them for their sex or anything,mostly was because they are nice folks.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Angelina brings me so much memories of Kitty,very "explosive" girl,one time she is smilling other she is crying like crazy,man miss kitty.

It's almost like she's had a brain transplant and she's got Kitty's!..😏

This has all come out of the blue for me. As some know, I've always been an Angel fan...I'm not liking what I see here, I'm afraid. I just wonder what it's all about...:huh:

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's almost like she's had a brain transplant and she's got Kitty's!..😏

This has all come out of the blue for me. As some know, I've always been an Angel fan...I'm not liking what I see here, I'm afraid. I just wonder what it's all about...:huh:

"Its almost like she had a brain transplant and she gots kitty's"..now all she needs its a complete body transplant of kitty hehe.i also don't enjoy this kinda of way but got usted with kitty So for me is tolerable lol,But i understand that for most of others it isn't.Kitty will always be my bipolar queen.From what I notice this moments of Angel mostly started after N&B arrived(Maybe was prior not sure),could be her or him are not adapting very well with this situation of two couples in house,but who knows..the two couples seem to get along ok.