B5 COV Angelina & Arnold, Nelly & Bogdan September/October #1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

"Its almost like she had a brain transplant and she gots kitty's"..now all she needs its a complete body transplant of kitty hehe.i also don't enjoy this kinda of way but got usted with kitty So for me is tolerable lol,But i understand that for most of others it isn't.Kitty will always be my bipolar queen.From what I notice this moments of Angel mostly started after N&B arrived(Maybe was prior not sure),could be her or him are not adapting very well with this situation of two couples in house,but who knows..the two couples seem to get along ok.

They were arguing way before N&B arrived Ze...

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They were arguing way before N&B arrived Ze...

Man i don't watch them as much i probably should😅.Gess she is just like that,would like to see her,boyfreind,kitty and smith all togheter living in same house😮.

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's almost like she's had a brain transplant and she's got Kitty's!..😏

This has all come out of the blue for me. As some know, I've always been an Angel fan...I'm not liking what I see here, I'm afraid. I just wonder what it's all about...:huh:

nobody wants to see someone they have adored, show their true colors.  i know it must have been tough for you to watch!!

3 hours ago, Lyree said:

Both of them could take me any way they wanted to.

damn Lyree 🙂

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Before her old apartment went off the air she was trying to do anal with a dildo.  Wonder if she was ever able to get it in and if she will bate here.  She had some very good sessions.

Nelly has done anal with a dildo many times dating back to times shortly after they came on the scene. Bogdan has been trying to get her to allow him to stick it in her ass and she won't let him. Even arguing a couple of times. I have video with anal masturbation dating back some years before they even got married.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Nelly has done anal with a dildo many times dating back to times shortly after they came on the scene. Bogdan has been trying to get her to allow him to stick it in her ass and she won't let him. Even arguing a couple of times. I have video with anal masturbation dating back some years before they even got married.

i bet Lyree would let him......wink wink

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I have seen her attempt it but looked like she was too tight and couldn't get the dildo in.  I've only seen her try it twice.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's almost like she's had a brain transplant and she's got Kitty's!..😏

This has all come out of the blue for me. As some know, I've always been an Angel fan...I'm not liking what I see here, I'm afraid. I just wonder what it's all about...:huh:

Same....She's got some wicked mood swings....One minute, they are having sex, the next she is swinging at him....The last fight had to do with something on his phone.....The good news is they haven't been any arguments in the last 24hrs or so.

14 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Same....She's got some wicked mood swings....One minute, they are having sex, the next she is swinging at him....The last fight had to do with something on his phone.....The good news is they haven't been any arguments in the last 24hrs or so.

What about this morning's...?

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Man i don't watch them as much i probably should😅.Gess she is just like that,would like to see her,boyfreind,kitty and smith all togheter living in same house😮.

The problem with this is that if it all kicks off, the girls will team up and it could be a bloodbath...😏