Anise & Killian (2019) Part #1

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Dlinhagen said:

Although this time was a guest...but I read somewhere guest and tennants should be considered equals.

I have a proposition for a Camshow Rule: - When an apt is doing a Camshow, put the apt offline during the show (with a banner saying "Cam show"),so you can go to the camshow place and watch the show. This way they won't earn money from us, and the non-cam apts will earn more money. I think that the two apts which only do camshows are cheating and going against the spirit of the project.

9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Agree with being considered equal since tenants are responsible for telling them that.. But in this case the guy is a guest also. 

I would say put it offline, but during that period moving all cams to "free"

Wouldn't that also take money out of VH's pocket? If so, they're not likely
to go for those rules. 😊

8 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Wouldn't that also take money out of VH's pocket? If so, they're not likely
to go for those rules. 😊

Only if people stop subscribing VH because a decision to offer the chaturbate moment for free independently the division where they are in 4-5 apartments when they would be online
Also would be interesting to see how many subscribers they may have lost because of chaturbate apartments in the last 18 months 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

My theory was that VHTV kept the balance of the seconds not used and only paid out the amount of seconds actually watched.

Each participant have phone VHTV application. It shows how much earn money in 1 hour increments.

Well, for example - nothing typical do nothing and suddenly someone wanted to have sex:

00-00 - 0,5$

01-00 - 0,3$

02-00 - 0,27$

03-00 - 1,67$

04-00 - 3,18$

05-00 - 2,57$

06-00 - 1,02$

07-00 - 0,6$

There are graphics, history, etc. 

10 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I don't see any particular difference in this apartment considering the cams.. all of them have the cams clearly visible, now if the tenants lie about the purpose of them they totally should be fine about that. You have as examples from same manager Beverley&Hugo, Kira, Alan&Serena, Kali places that even have old cams and tripods and you see/saw regularly different people there having sex. 

Their only advantage is a free wild girl. Beverley&Hugo started to argue with her and actually kicked her out.:sad: For several more days they were in the clouds of paradise with 100+ earnings. Well, and then collapsed at ~20. Guests. One couple their acquaintances (where is the girl swarthy). One couple candidates for participation, which in the summer have orgies with Sina (but guy changed girl). The participants, seeing that it won’t even come in any profit (day payments on camera, rent apt and VHTV credit), made a runner.

Kira - have many friends and friends-friends. In a subculture and in swing groups. And there are a lot of incidents, the latter, it seems, with the new candidate Derek recently.

Alan - have not many girls. Serena - for girl it`s easy.

Malena - looks like Kira here. And she have 2-3 good guests who did something. One professional webcam model. That is not people from the street.

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Only if people stop subscribing VH because a decision to offer the chaturbate moment for free independently the division where they are in 4-5 apartments when they would be online
Also would be interesting to see how many subscribers they may have lost because of chaturbate apartments in the last 18 months 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

VHTV takes 50% of a subscribers payment immediately. The balance of the rest is spread out by some means that is not entirely clear. I used to think that VHTV would turn the other half of the sub into a divisible amount per second. That is a subs worth was literally 1/2 their sub divided by the number of seconds in that sub duration, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year, whatever it is. And then whenever that account watched a pay cam, the seconds tallied into a total for that tenant and the payout to manager is set in stone. My theory was that VHTV kept the balance of the seconds not used and only paid out the amount of seconds actually watched. Sparkles convinced me that this probably wasn't the case and that that somehow, someway, the entire other 50% of the subs payment is paid out across the tenants, well actually managers. I think the idea is that whatever seconds the sub doesn't use, gets divided across all of the tenants as a lump sum payout to the managers dividers by the number of tenants on their team. Remember that VHTV does not pay tenants or guests, they only pay the managers. It's the managers job to payout the due earnings to the tenants based on the app ticker or whatever side deal they have. As you know that hasn't always be completed exactly fairly.  

BUT, to tame VHTVs laughter, it is always the case that they could change these rules at a whim. Even the manner in which they handle the cam shows may be more then meets the eye. The managers who don't offer camstars likely have made their case and likely a balance has been enforced. In other words, watch or don't watch, but telling VHTV what they should do is pointless without knowing the all of the facts. 

I actually think I get all of that. What I was getting at was, if an apt is
offline or even just with all free cams, wouldn't that generally mean
fewer new subscribers for VH?

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

You did not miss much. Mole sex in the dark followed by the guest girl messing with the cams in bedroom...

It may not be the sex you like to see Jab's but there are other's who would enjoy it. Although since it is gone from the timeline no one will really know apart from the ones who watched it live.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

It may not be the sex you like to see Jab's but there are other's who would enjoy it. Although since it is gone from the timeline no one will really know apart from the ones who watched it live.

I did not really watch in live. I saw in previews there is some action in the dark and decided not to click on it... 

Just now, Just In said:

The first two sessions was cool and she have a nice body.. but seems an empty head

• Haha 1