B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #3

9 minutes ago, Mauri said:

it's not as real as they do it. it's not normal that they exchange boyfriends, it's not normal for them to fuck all day, and I've never seen them cum, neither of them, and honestly, in a girls' house on vacation, I don't want to see a hairy ass

Well if go that way then is not normal to see naked girls painting one another's with some frequency,or to clean house,prepare meals in kitchen almost naked,or the back massages and stuff,or making showers some kinda of erotic session,would  say this thing this two young girls are doing with the young dudes is far more normal than any of the usual stuff we see in the house.Other thing is that you may prefer just watch girls by themselfs etc.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Mauri said:

it's not as real as they do it. it's not normal that they exchange boyfriends, it's not normal for them to fuck all day, and I've never seen them cum, neither of them, and honestly, in a girls' house on vacation, I don't want to see a hairy ass

stella it seems isn't into performing oral sex on 'her man', she sucked on sara's guy for maybe 5 seconds.

37 minutes ago, sigfried said:

p.s. also the first time the girls wanted the guys to wear a condom ( some of the time ) so go figure.

the only reason the condoms came about was because the girls read it on this forum that some of the CC members couldn't believe they were fucking without one!

33 minutes ago, unox said:

I don't think these guys are working. They have  been freeloading at B1 a couple of weeks now,and why not. Free sex, free booze,free drugs and free meals.Nut bad.

LOL yeah.....an easy lay accompanied by free food, booze, and drugs, what more could a couple of back alley guys want!!

I still find hard to believe that this dudes acept to have their sex life exposed forever in web for free,for just some sex.But it happens from time to time,still remember Damina and other blonde resident girl to apear late at night at house with two dude and they had sex,think in that case was just that,others times they(womans and men's)are paid(in my opinion).

12 hours ago, Sergio said:

I always expect that the moderator who canceled my comment has the balls, to show himself, I swear that I don't do anything, now it's connected to the moment in which Sara and Stella are moved to the "couples on vacation" section, at least I, if I look "girls on vacation" I do not want to see cocks, this is ridiculous, I hope that at least bring new subscribers to RLC, so they have more money to invest in new girls

It had always been a stupid decision to separate the GOV and COV apartments. Just an apartment with only girls is completely absurd and totally unrealistic. 

The Girls have guests. That's real life and exactly what this project should be all about. 

BTW, The residents are obviously having fun. That's what counts. If you can't handle some guys in the apartments, maybe you should work a little on your self-esteem. 

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's funny how someone posted that Jess didn't like the guys that S&S had at the house but she has partied with them until 4 & 5 in the morning 2 nights in a row and even played some kind of sex game with them.  i think most of you are way out in left field when it comes to Jess and what kind of girl she really is, and i'll just leave it at that.

This whole discussion has nothing to do with Jessica. It is all about jealousy. Some here simply can't stand male visitors.

I never understood that, because guests have always been one of the best things that could happen for any Apartment in term of real life.

• Like 1