B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #3

Just now, Fagen said:

Ooh I missed that, I am listening though but missed that part. What did she say exactly ?

She wasn't sure how long they would stay out, come back to sleep, or come back in the morning to pick up their clothes and leave. They never plan anything.

A couple of minutes before it sounded like they had to go back to studies.

3 minutes ago, Frankster said:

She wasn't sure how long they would stay out, come back to sleep, or come back in the morning to pick up their clothes and leave. They never plan anything.

A couple of minutes before it sounded like they had to go back to studies.

She was talking about the b4 girls not Stella and Sara. They have some clothes there the b4 girls. Stella and Sara are not going anywhere yet.

54 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Jessica comfirms that Sara and Stella leaves tomorrow, this is their last night in the appartment.

That's good to know. So far, I have not renewed my subscription and it looks like this was a good decision.

When Stella and Sara are gone, B2 will again be only about shows. It is also a pity that so little of Eva and her new boyfriend was to be seen due to the long time "Blackout". 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

That's good to know. So far, I have not renewed my subscription and it looks like this was a good decision.

When Stella and Sara are gone, B2 will again be only about shows. It is also a pity that so little of Eva and her new boyfriend was to be seen due to the long time "Blackout". 

They are not leaving it was the b4 girls who have to clothes there