B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #3

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

as easy a lay as Sara & Stella are, why would they want to go anywhere else!  Sara & Stella are just two fuck _ _ _ _ _!!

My biggest problem is that they act like it is their home, and then this ridiculous fucking all the time, Stella and her guy still going at it. Not that I have anything against them having sex, it's just the unnatural amount and how it's done.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

I like the current mood in the apartment. That's how it can look when the girls bring some of their lives into the apartment. 

Now the only question is whether it is enough to send RLC money again. It could be that Stella and Sara move out and RLC simply casted twi two show girls instead without real life. 

Just sex all the time and nothing else will quickly become boring to watch. But I guess this is real life  in your opinion.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

what a laugh, first you want to see the boys, the sex, because for you this is real life, not even a week has passed, and they have already tired you😂

Sex is real life, but when they have it 5 times a day or more it gets borring, at least to me. I know some guys here like it so I wont say to much cause we all have different taste 🙂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Il sesso è vita reale, ma quando ce l'hanno 5 volte al giorno o più diventa fastidioso, almeno per me. Conosco alcuni ragazzi qui, quindi non dirò molto perché tutti abbiamo gusti diversi 🙂

it's not as real as they do it. it's not normal that they exchange boyfriends, it's not normal for them to fuck all day, and I've never seen them cum, neither of them, and honestly, in a girls' house on vacation, I don't want to see a hairy ass

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

like i said when they first showed up......you're stuck with them now and it's just a matter of time before Jess shows her true colors.

Hep,i was wrong,tought they would just stay a couple days but seems they will stay till girls leave Also.

• Like 1