Middle East War Reporting

itsme

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So now you are calling for Trump's assassination?  "We're all hoping and praying the fucker doesn't get a second term"? Not me, I'm hoping he wins in a landslide. I think you need to be more concerned about your country and less about the U.S. You don't even have free speech in Canada anymore.

While I detest Trudeau...his father was right .

“Living next to you is in some ways like sleeping with an elephant. No matter how friendly and even-tempered is the beast, if I can call it that, one is affected by every twitch and grunt.”

We have no choice but to be concerned with your political crap

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There's just as much Free Speech in Canada as there is in the USA.  

Oh yeah, go out in public in Canada and say something negative about the Muslim religion and see what happens to you. But you can say anything you want negative about Christians. Ask Mark Steyn about freedom of speech in Canada.

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Sorry don't know who AOC is in uk but judging by her photo wouldn't mind giving her one 🤣😂🤭

Neo-Bolshevik Party. Children of the Ghost of the 3rd ComIntern.

The Pelosi branch of the American Democrat Party are mild mannered Mensheviks.

They don't play well together in the sand box, as you might guess.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Neo-Bolshevik Party. Children of the Ghost of the 3rd ComIntern.

The Pelosi branch of the American Democrat Party are mild mannered Mensheviks.

They don't play well together in the sand box, as you might guess.

And they want to steal the nuts from those Americans who worked hard to get them and give them to the lazy squirrels. 😏

21 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The best way to guarantee a Republican landslide victory in the 2020 election is for AOC and the Squad to become the face of the Democratic Party.  So hurrah, AOC, The Squad, and Bernie Sanders.  I'll root you on as you take the Democratic Party over the cliff. Maybe they can repeat George McGovern's success in the 1972 election.:tongue:

Bernie would win . 

• Haha 2

I am 73 years old and in those years I have observed a lot of college students. In my opinion, present day American college students are among the most stupid, ignorant, and uninformed people I have ever seen.  No wonder Nancy Pelosi wants to lower the voting age to 16, then we would have a bunch more voters just as dumb as she is. Personally, I think the voting age should be raised to 21.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

How much you want to bet? I don't think the American people are quite that stupid.

Bernie is beating Trump in every head to head poll that has been taken up to this date. a lot can change between now and the election day, but as things stand, Bernie has a better chance of becoming president if He is the Democratic presidential nominee. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2