B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #3

25 minutes ago, happyone said:

Debby is all packed-traveling clothes ready on the bed and final hugs and good byes were exchanged by Megan, Cherry, and Holly

Debby was an asset to the cast and I am sure will be missed.  Take care Debby, be safe, and most of all have a happy life. 

She gave us many real bates.

Oh Debby winner of the last name I would expect a Russian girl to be named award.  You weren't super aggressive like Damira when it came down to bang but if there was banging to be had you were down.  If there was cuddling on the couch to be had you were down for that as well.  Generally, you were just down with just about everything (i'd like to see a toxicology report on some of those downtown nights though) and that is something these apartments need.

The girls all adored you and for that reason alone you were a favorite of mine.  Now go home, live a good life, and find somebody to give you a lay lasting longer then 60 seconds because, other then a strap on, you didn't find that in Spain.  I'll miss that smirk.

• Like 4

0921 Debby left B4 with her suitcase after 88 days followed by Charry

Thank you for your smile and good mood, socializing with the other girls and your activities 🙂

I wish you all well in the future, good trip home and take care of yourself

Welcome back Debby 🙂

• Like 3

for all those who mourn Debby's departure, rest assured, he will surely come back, girls like her only know how to do this in their lives, so, as soon as possible, they will cheer you up again