Leora - General Chat Topic September 2019 #6

happyone

I wouldn't have a problem if she pulled out her easel and started painting again, or just started reading a book that most CC members could not understand, like cosmology or philosophy. She looks great in reading glasses, and I personally think, IMHO opinion, that she is not particularly happy with the way her life has been turning out.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I wouldn't have a problem if she pulled out her easel and started painting again, or just started reading a book that most CC members could not understand, like cosmology or philosophy. She looks great in reading glasses, and I personally think, IMHO opinion, that she is not particularly happy with the way her life has been turning out.

I'm still available and she know it. 😁

4 hours ago, philo said:

Why try to tell others what they observe? If you don't see what other's see...so be it. 

I don’t think the couple can see that much of her body, mostly the pad has been at a slight angle which would prevent them seeing much more than head and shoulders. I think that the woman is one of her old friends who used to visit her, sometimes with a male companion, 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

Eu não acho que o casal pode ver que muito de seu corpo, principalmente a almofada foi em um ângulo ligeiro que iria impedi-los de ver muito mais do que a cabeça e os ombros. Eu acho que a mulher é um de seus velhos amigos que costumavam visitá-la, às vezes com um companheiro do sexo masculino, 

yes they are the her best friends. 

the man spoke several times at cellphone in her old house

50 minutes ago, Voodooox said:

yes they are the her best friends. 

the man spoke several times at cellphone in her old house

Although I didn’t personally witness the event, the couple described could possibly be her friend who some people once described as “ butch “ looking, and her name is Alexandra, she used to visit on her own and on a couple of occasions with a guy...she now lives in St Petersburg.

As to whether Leora was “ flashing “ herself at them, she is one cute girl and is always aware of camera angles, if she wanted them to see she would not leave anything to debate, but if she wanted to give the audience the impression she was “ flashing. “ then she would be very adept at that also.....I suppose it’s whatever the individual wants to believe he/she is seeing.

Not having seen it, I wish I had.

• Like 2

My honest view,Leora as weeks pass is getting bored and more bored,what is normal p,would happen to anyone in similar situation,starting to see her climbing to top of kitchen stuff to much😅.Gess having all th cams filming her makes things a little less bored to her,but she is getting outa ideias and things to be entertained lol.At least she will back home pretty soon.

• Like 2