B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #4

57 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

would you be?  would you be with a cam girl that sold her body and what she did with it for money?  there ain't a snowball's chance in hell that i would!

45 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i guess but i think it's more for women that don't have any self worth in my opinion.

Watch out so the glass house don't crush all over you! If the girls are dirty bitches, what does that make us, who pay to watch them?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I think having open sex on camera would be a huge leap for Jessica too, and maybe not a realistic expectation yet. Most of what she does feels planned, in control, and not very spontaneous and organic. I think maybe trying to make her bates look abit less like a show would be a great step to begin with.

That is all she knows. She has done thousands of them. She is immune to knowing how to actually have a session without it being a show. In her own mind it is all a show. We learn by repetition and she has repeated these shows for years so she doesn't know any difference. If you had seen her before you would know what I mean. She performed so many I quit watching. Since she has been here this time I have yet to see one of her masturbation sessions.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ed2 said:

Watch out so the glass house don't crush all over you! If the girls are dirty bitches, what does that make us, who pay to watch them?

at one time it made me a guy that was looking for something to fulfill my time.  as of this month, i've been RLC free for 31 months.  as for those that watch them, everybody has their reasons, reasons that only they know why.  by the way....the girls are -----------!!

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

That is all she knows. She has done thousands of them. She is immune to knowing how to actually have a session without it being a show. In her own mind it is all a show. We learn by repetition and she has repeated these shows for years so she doesn't know any difference. If you had seen her before you would know what I mean. She performed so many I quit watching. Since she has been here this time I have yet to see one of her masturbation sessions.

very well stated PP

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

at one time it made me a guy that was looking for something to fulfill my time.  as of this month, i've been RLC free for 31 months.  as for those that watch them, everybody has their reasons, reasons that only they know why.  by the way....the girls are -----------!!

Sorry but they take 3-4 showers a day, they can't be dirty bi__hes Clean Bi--hes  OK.................😊

• Like 1

hey jessica you abuse now ! the third night you sleep outside with this guy he is probably back in his home now, you was the reason i took a suscription a month ago and now you are the reason i cancelled my suscription

you can do all the masturbation you want for the camera i don't care now i don't pay for the people hide their sexual life outside, when he asked you to move in his hotel you had the power to say no for stay here !

you hide your work when you are on your cam site because impossible to see you in public chat and you do the same thing with your sexual life on rlc, i will remember only your first visit on rlc bye jessica.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1