B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #4 / October #1

what to say, it's 10 and almost all the girls are in bed, there will be the masturbation of Holly and maybe of Cherry, santa Damira please come back, I swear, I'll never tell you anything bad

• Like 1

il y a 18 minutes, Sergio a dit :

what to say, it's 10 and almost all the girls are in bed, there will be the masturbation of Holly and maybe of Cherry, santa Damira please come back, I swear, I'll never tell you anything bad

So now you want a repeat girl to come back. You can't have it both ways.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

This apartment is today a firework of pure lust.
One has the desire to send a "cleaning team "
RLC has so many girls who know how to party.
Here is the concentrated boredom drafted.
Exception Holly

I still appreciate that the scripted shows of Megan are over, but I agree, what we see now is no improvement. It had to be expected that it takes some time for the new girls, to get used to the situation and get "warmed-up", but seeing that the girls are doing nothing at all and most of the girls sleeping already before midnight is a disaster. I hoped somebody with Damira's attitudes would show up, in order to wake the girls up. Damira was also a first timer, but she showed a great presence right from the beginning - maybe sometimes even a bit over the top - but always able to start things or keep thing going.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, billiboy said:

I still appreciate that the scripted shows of Megan are over, but I agree, what we see now is no improvement. It had to be expected that it takes some time for the new girls, to get used to the situation and get "warmed-up", but seeing that the girls are doing nothing at all and most of the girls sleeping already before midnight is a disaster. I hoped somebody with Damira's attitudes would show up, in order to wake the girls up. Damira was also a first timer, but she showed a great presence right from the beginning - maybe sometimes even a bit over the top - but always able to start things or keep thing going.

It's still very early for some. We'll see how it plays out when they have warmed up abit more, both to each other, and to the project. I think Holly, Cherry and Mel all have potential to be possible initiators.

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

it's actually refreshing to read where the girls are in their own beds at a decent hour.  that's the most "Real Life" i've read about on this forum in a long long time!