B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #4 / October #1

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Oh fuck not her again.  WTF RLC!

We have to have at least one repeat to spoil our winning streak in here 😏

I don't remember much about her-so must not have made that much of an impression--not my type anyway.

I'll just put her on ignore 😏

• Like 2

13 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Hope she will continue where she was at the end of her first stay ( with Elvira) ... She was improving ... Let's see where it will go ... 🤞

She certainly is not a show girl and started slowly. I liked the nude workout in her bedroom (----------------------) and the way how she opened slowly - shy and bashful - when Elvira and Mila started exploring her body ----------------------
Same as you, I am curious how she will develop in this group.

Welcome back Laima! I liked Laima very much! She seemed like a very normal girl, nice and happy, and she wasn't too loud and full of herself. I like her body type too, very cute face, and I like girls with alittle bit of belly.

Well you won't have to worry about anything happening good for the voyeurs in the twin room with Evelyn and Laima in the same room. That is the perfect pair of do-nothings, and they belong in the same room. RLC is in need of space eaters and these two are perfect for that. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Well you won't have to worry about anything happening good for the voyeurs in the twin room with Evelyn and Laima in the same room. That is the perfect pair of do-nothings, and they belong in the same room. RLC is in need of space eaters and these two are perfect for that. 

The Dalai Laima is back      :biggrin:

• Like 2