B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #4 / October #1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Wow Evelyn sure is limber and can do some great athletic type dancing moves.. Practicing her dance routine for the

2nd time today--maybe wants to go on "So you think you can dance" or "World of Dance" :wink:

She moves like a former dancer and that back support also tells me "former" dancer.  She is lovely to watch though.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Wow Evelyn sure is limber and can do some great athletic type dancing moves.. Practicing her dance routine for the

2nd time today--maybe wants to go on "So you think you can dance" or "World of Dance" or just join a good dance company after her tour on RLC :wink:

Flexilyn! 🤸‍♀️

• Haha 2

Glad to see that Mel, Holly, Frida, Cherry, etc have recovered enough from their hangovers from Wednesday night to go out and get new ones. It was riveting watching them all lay on the couch/in bed for the day+ in between trips out. 😄

I think some of these girls have potential, but if it's just going to be going out overnight, lying on the couch recovering from the nights out, and the occasional lame massage/bath show, then this apartment isn't going to work.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

52 minutes ago, timber said:

Glad to see that Mel, Holly, Frida, Cherry, etc have recovered enough from their hangovers from Wednesday night to go out and get new ones. It was riveting watching them all lay on the couch/in bed for the day+ in between trips out. 😄

I think some of these girls have potential, but if it's just going to be going out overnight, lying on the couch recovering from the nights out, and the occasional lame massage/bath show, then this apartment isn't going to work.

I like how natural they are and the absence of the stupid shows, and I like the atmosphere in there, but I agree that they need to crank it up a little. I don't mind if it's a natural progression though rather than an overnight change...

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I like how natural they are and the absence of the stupid shows, and I like the atmosphere in there, but I agree that they need to crank it up a little. I don't mind if it's a natural progression though rather than an overnight change...

Image result for hand crank dildo

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

Laima knows how to mess up an evening

Yes, Alla was doing just fine in the tub before Laima showed up and Evelyn was progressing until Laima

decided to stay in Evelyn's bed instead of her own 

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wouldn't mind if they started to bring the afterparty home overnight. 😉

• Like 2