B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #4 / October #1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I like how natural they are and the absence of the stupid shows, and I like the atmosphere in there, but I agree that they need to crank it up a little. I don't mind if it's a natural progression though rather than an overnight change...

I agree that the lack of carefully planned artificial shows is nice (although Holly & Frida did an incredibly tame one tonight before going out). But they need to figure out a way to actually have fun in the apartment. If it's just girls sleeping, nursing their hangovers, watching TV and doing their nails while waiting for the next night out, then there's not a lot of point in watching. At least for me.

It kind of feels like they're missing the one girl who can make the apartment a fun place to hang out, at least so far. If they were going to put a returning girl in with all the new girls, I wish it had been someone like that. But maybe one of the new girls will emerge in that role (although that's unlikely to happen if they're going clubbing all the time). And if not, I can just unsubscribe and wait until it picks up again. 😄 B2 is pretty much a nothing for me at the moment. I guess we'll see what the new B1 girls are like...

In the meantime, Masha's guests are great. RLC should give them a permanent apartment.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1