B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #4 / October #1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

diventando ridicolo ?? Ho 16 ragazze della mia grande famiglia e nessuno di loro fare quello che fanno queste ragazze, quando si tratta di telefoni l'utilizzo del telefono. queste ragazze usano i loro telefoni e rimanere su di loro tutto il tempo per i collegamenti. RLC sarà mai .... e ripeto mai fare nulla al riguardo perché è così che molte di queste ragazze fanno tutti quei soldi extra attraverso RLC !!

So you see all 16 "your girls" what they do when they are locked in their bedroom right? Do you ever miss a chance to shut up

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ma le 2 ragazze mel e Frida che ci stanno a fare in casa? Si coprono e si nascondono sempre noi paghiamo 3r€ al mese per vedere nulla.... Anche laima e tornata per stare coperta..... Meglio 1000000000 volte altre ragazze damira Irma Naomi Jessica che per lo meno ci fanno divertire.... Invece questo appartamento più di ballare e vedere film non fanno delusione proprio fate qualcosa

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Guys here have been crying out for real life. Now we've got it in B4...with no fake shows. Personally I'm really enjoying the chemistry and atmosphere with this bunch of girls...😀

The atmosphere is great! No shows, and alot of real life! I love it! ❤️

• Like 5

B4 is on that times of year that unfortunately for me i don't find any of the five,six girls apealing,but can't complain much,latest 3,4 months in b4 had some pretty good girls.Now is wait for new interesting ones.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

B4 is on that times of year that unfortunately for me i don't find any of the five,six girls apealing,but can't complain much,latest 3,4 months in b4 had some pretty good girls.Now is wait for new interesting ones.

Taste's a weird thing, isn't it. I find the current crop of B4 girls more appealing then any of the mix of girls we've had in B4 in ages...and no shows, so far 😁

B4 is my go-to apt right now...

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Taste's a weird thing, isn't it. I find the current crop of B4 girls more appealing then any of the mix of girls we've had in B4 in ages...and no shows, so far 😁

B4 is my go-to apt right now...

Yes agree with the no shows or few ones,it's really that..tastes.Enjoy This girls my friend,sooner or later a girl that i found apealing will show up,more Probrably in b1,b4 will have this actual girls for some time.