B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #4 / October #1

Holly, Cherry, Mel and tonight again Frida are friggen party hearty animals, they have been burning the candle on both ends for quite a while, and are seldom home anymore at night. I use th thin the "Ice Queen" partied a lot, but not compared to Holly and Cherry and Mel.

They use the house to shower and eat snack every once in while. They are not even part of the project are they ?

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Holly, Cherry, Mel and tonight again Frida are friggen party hearty animals, they have been burning the candle on both ends for quite a while, and are seldom home anymore at night. I use th thin the "Ice Queen" partied a lot, but not compared to Holly and Cherry and Mel.

They use the house to shower and eat snack every once in while. They are not even part of the project are they ?

At least Holly and Cherry give us a good bate now and then.

• Like 2

And this fxxking Alla.

"Working hard" to give us some sort of Fiby, probably some of us did not have enough of this girl when she was around.

I don't understand the sexy parts, neither do I understand the tease. But I sure recognise ENTERTAINMENT when I see one.

This post-Damira/Anabella/Debby B4 has turned into a girly bed and breakfast vacation home.

• Like 3

Well the all nighters are finally home long after the sun has come up again, seems to be a pattern with this bunch who basically are saying to voyeurs who paid for their trip to sunny Barcelona. Good thing they came home to eat and sleep the day away so they can go out all night again tonight.

Image result for middle finger

The House on the Hill has gone completely to hell now that the real women on hill have left for home. 

B-4 use to be the best of Barcelona, and now it just full of a whole bunch of space eaters who could care less about the project that brought them to Barcelona in the first place. At least the "The ICE PRINCESS" stays home with her brethren Lousy Laima and Praise ALLA the shy ones.

I would much rather watch Nelly and Boggy, and the New Masha with her friends staying there.... Now that was a voyeurs dream yesterday TOP NOTCH voyeuristic reality. Pure Perfection and these want to be's should take lessons.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1