B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #5 / October #1

16 minutes ago, happyone said:

Stella and Sara continue packing 

I hope you're not posting the same thing in a weeks time...😉

I'm not a huge fan of couples. Angel was always one of my favs but I got bored quickly when she became COV...plus I'm really disappointed in her behaviour, but that's another story. But there's no doubt that Sara and Stella have been great tenants this time around, if that's what floats your boat. Very entertaining in many ways, especially Sara. The guys are actually ok blokes, and the girls seem to really like them. But I'm a little tired of them turning up night after night now. Do they normally sleep on a park bench and got lucky?...who knows. But I think it's time these 2 girls made their way to the front door with their cases...

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I hope that all that Stella and Sara have done in recent months, is not just to buy clothes

that is what they have been doing while outside the apartment--buying all those clothes 😏

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I hope you're not posting the same thing in a weeks time...😉

I'm not a huge fan of couples. Angel was always one of my favs but I got bored quickly when she became COV...plus I'm really disappointed in her behaviour, but that's another story. But there's no doubt that Sara and Stella have been great tenants this time around, if that's what floats your boat. Very entertaining in many ways, especially Sara. The guys are actually ok blokes, and the girls seem to really like them. But I'm a little tired of them turning up night after night now. Do they normally sleep on a park bench and got lucky?...who knows. But I think it's time these 2 girls made their way to the front door with their cases...

Blokes? What is that?