Misty (2019) Part #2

nicsjom

Yep I truly hope so but let's hope all the footage out there in the great ether of the internet doesn't come back in their future and bite them on the bum hard. This applies to all tennants who think they are all onto a good thing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yep I truly hope so but let's hope all the footage out there in the great ether of the internet doesn't come back in their future and bite them on the bum hard. This applies to all tennants who think they are all onto a good thing.

Good sensible stuff Rob mate but tennants,!!nah,it's tenants.One day you never know!!!!😀

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

For now anyways.  I got a feeling she'll be back at some point in time.

Bit of a coincidence the St Petersburg set moving away. Perhaps they are trying to stay one step ahead of possible complications. Just a hunch.

7 minutes ago, squish said:

Bit of a coincidence the St Petersburg set moving away. Perhaps they are trying to stay one step ahead of possible complications. Just a hunch.

Only time will tell the tale.  When Russia exits from the WWW then we'll know for sure.  That's supposed  take place sometime in November.

VHTV likely has a contingent plan in place so it shouldn't be affected very much.     When RLC lost their 16 Russian Apartments a few months back that wasn't anything to with the Government.  Word was out someone fucked RLC over big time.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Only time will tell the tale.  When Russia exits from the WWW then we'll know for sure.  That's supposed  take place sometime in November.

VHTV likely has a contingent plan in place so it shouldn't be affected very much.     When RLC lost their 16 Russian Apartments a few months back that wasn't anything to with the Government.  Word was out someone fucked RLC over big time.

I remember when Zac was operating Ana's old apartment, one of the male guests was an officer in the St Petersburg customs authorities according to his uniform, assuming he was not a uniform fetishist.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

"Lifesklls" was what I was referring to. Just yanking your chain because
you yanked on Rob's, while doing the same thing. 🤣🤣

Last time i looked i'm Rob :biggrin:  but no doubt our scottish pal will pick it up sooner or later :biggrin:

• Like 1