Reaction Buttons (New Addition)

StnCld316

On 10/9/2019 at 2:45 AM, Amy3 said:

A pointless insult from a backbencher that means absolutely nothing. 

But true none the less.

Mommy, he gave me a down vote. 😭 I'm going to give him a down vote too just to get even.

Pulleeeze!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

We are a nature of habit. If we disagreed with the ideas or opinions expressed in a comment, should the appropriate feedback be to downvote it, therefore lowering its visibility in the discussion? We assumed that only a small minority of people would hold this view, but we are wrong. It's also possible that people downvote a comment they disagree with because they assume their vote does not affect the comment's position in the discussion. I mainly downvote with two criteria in mind: is it offensive language, and no, I don't just mean swearing. I mean is the writer "fucking" trying to put down someone else for little to no reason in an offensive way and is it nonsense (nothing to do with either the topic at hand.) The Chapter or a direct reply to someone commenting on a section. When their argument is either factually wrong, illogical, a regurgitated talking pt showing no understanding of the real facts, a blanket generalization, or omits a well known material fact that undermines their argument. Occasionally, a comment I disagree with. 19.gif.68a2223d0839f96d71d5d648b04ab43d.gif

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I'll find out that this whole time I was only talking to myself

Talking to ourselves is entirely within the norm Amy. They also say, " People who talk to themselves aren't crazy, They're actually geniuses." I whisper words to the delight of a particular shy-one. As if she was present, chatting for many reasons, out loud. Maybe she's experiencing a depended emotion, like anger, nervousness, extreme focus, even excitement. "If we speak out loud, it forces us to slow down our thoughts and process them differently because we engage the language centers of our brain." The Internet is always connected. lol 01.gif.a511d6b6f01956c428cb9c4f0eab1454.gif

1 hour ago, ipiratemedia said:

Talking to ourselves is entirely within the norm Amy. They also say, " People who talk to themselves aren't crazy, They're actually geniuses.

I often talk to myself as its the only one I can get any sense out of 😁👍

• Like 2