B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

1 hour ago, firewall said:

amber alone in the apartment for her first night here, don't know why jessica have not bring amber with her in B2 for meet the other girls

Maybe just as well.  Call me cynical, but I think it's better the less she learns from the show-girls.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, firewall said:

i miss the rlc period when a new girl just arrived and the other girls were doing a welcome party for her, now more and more the girls are egoist and do their life on the side and don't care about the arrival of the new girl 😏,

so sad to see amber alone in B1 for her first night here

In this case i am happy for that,no interested in seing Amber in with other Barca girls(mainly the b2 ones),The less she "learns" about the shows the better.

• Like 1

Just now, ed2 said:

Maybe just as well.  Call me cynical, but I think it's better the less she learns from the show-girls.

Not cynical,you just being realistic.The least she stays with Jess and Naomi the better,that makes better chances of seing her do other stuff outside the usual shows.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Not cynical,you just being realistic.The least she stays with Jess and Naomi the better,that makes better chances of seing her do other stuff outside the usual shows.

Noooooooooooo---don't say that 😏

3 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Amber in the kitchen eats anything if it continues it will grow.

Bigger is better, that's my view, atleast when it comes to Amber.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Amber should be teaming with a couple new girls in b1 and Jessica should move to b2.B1 have been good and sometimes even very good for the last months,year.B2 is an wasteland of show girls for the last year.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

"They are All friends of Nora etc etc",yes but i don't think they will dare to put Gina or polya in a girls in vacations house being that the two girls actually are Barcelona residents and with their own houses,this i think they wouldn't dare.But you know how it is..

when you see the girls show up on RLC that actually reside in Barcelona, it only means one thing Ze.........RLC is desperately lazy!!

7 hours ago, ed2 said:

Starting? I've had this opinion for years! You however, spend your posts explaining how cleaver RLC are, and how they are conspirating to decieve us. That's the opposite of what I'm saying here, I'm saying they are completely incompetent, so make up your mind! 

how about....they are conspirators who are incompetent!