B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

I have a feeling Jessica is going to realize there is something she forgot to do and gives Amber about two hours of screaming good head.  She will eat her pussy so good that she will pass out twice! Remember people I predicated it well in advance.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, happyone said:

LMAO Pretty cleaver--since someone told you that she started to pack that was a really good guess 😏

you don't have a clue H1.....you are totally clueless as to what really goes on within RLC!!!

2 hours ago, firewall said:

seems she start  packing whith what i can see right now on the thumbnails

she was actually going to pack last night but decided to host her own "I'm leaving party" because she had a date today!!

Jessica leaving is good(for the possibilities of less show and see more real life in cams)but even bigger problem is the girl in b2.,Naomi.Till she leaves seems b1 and b2 will share shows,maybe after she leaves we can see Amber and Mindy in more naturally way.

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you don't have a clue H1.....you are totally clueless as to what really goes on within RLC!!!

she was actually going to pack last night but decided to host her own "I'm leaving party" because she had a date today!!

With her guy ? Seemed like she was out with Mindy they came home together, but maybe was just a coincidence. She been home all evening so her date if she had one must have been in the afternoon.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Jessica leaving is good(for the possibilities of less show and see more real life in cams)but even bigger problem is the girl in b2.,Naomi.Till she leaves seems b1 and b2 will share shows,maybe after she leaves we can see Amber and Mindy in more naturally way.

But the real life might be to boring for people, I must say I enjoyed the shows she has been giving us, something to watch, or when she would be in the kitchen cooking with her red apron on half naked.

And it seems RLC wants them to do these shows, and not just sit in front of the TV all the time like they been doing a lot in B4 the last days.

• Upvote 2