B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

39 minutes ago, Fagen said:

But the real life might be to boring for people, I must say I enjoyed the shows she has been giving us, something to watch, or when she would be in the kitchen cooking with her red apron on half naked.

And it seems RLC wants them to do these shows, and not just sit in front of the TV all the time like they been doing a lot in B4 the last days.

She just did the same thing she did the other time,no improvements,nothing.Hope was the last time.But is tastes,we just need to read forum to see some enjoy this type of stuff others not.Personaly Hope was last time for Jessica.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

With her guy ? Seemed like she was out with Mindy they came home together, but maybe was just a coincidence. She been home all evening so her date if she had one must have been in the afternoon.

LOL.....not with her guy Fagen, with somebody else's guy.  Mindy supposedly left an hour to an half hour before Jessica left.  I feel no need to constantly defend what I say on this forum and with that, I bid you a good night!!  I am not asking everyone on this forum to believe everything I say, but there are times that what I say is exactly what is happening.  You as a forum member, have to decide which times those are!

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

She just did the same thing she did the other time,no improvements,nothing.Hope was the last time.But is tastes,we just need to read forum to see some enjoy this type of stuff others not.Personaly Hope was last time for Jessica.

You are 100% correct Ze, nothing I have read during her second stay, points to anything she has done different except.....she has done quite a bit more open masturbation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Good Bye GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Goodbye Jessica, although you are not my cup of tea but you did contribute to this project and did not shy away from the cameras.

It is also a pity you could not stay long enough to help the new girls in B1 to loosen up.

Have a safe trip home!