B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

1 hour ago, hacıvat said:

jess saw the coming storm(molly) and escaped. molly is selfish , egoistical, stuck up person. ı am sure amber and  mindy ll escape soon.

Wow, how did you know. Such a good judge of a girl's character in such a short period of time. I wish I had that talent...😏

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fagen said:

You know a lot for someone who doesnt have stream, or did you get stream again? 🙂

no sir, no stream for me.  i told you i'm done with RLC.  they would have to get some management in there that knew WTF they were doing before I would drop another dime on them.  Also, they would need to get Nora and Kiko totally out of the picture, along with having none of the tenants having a residence in the same country!!!

I have a very good source and I'm thankful for that Fagen!!

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

wow wow wow ! Easy  !

Danaya during her first tenure are the best best boobs ever.

Irma also

I can't deny. Shared 1st place then.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

...or B4 right now either...

I don't know if it is silly or sad. I actually love the B4 girls, and I thought they were doing pretty OK untill now. They obviously got a call from Nora, and this seems very forced on them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I don't know if it is silly or sad. I actually love the B4 girls, and I thought they were doing pretty OK untill now. They obviously got a call from Nora, and this seems very forced on them.

I agree. From what I've seen of them so far this just doesn't seem to be their style. I'm pretty sure they've had instructions to put on a show...😒

• Sad 1