B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

Just seen Molly in Replay in the shower; very nice kitty hanging fruit 🍇 she reminds me of Sara. Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing. Now taking a nap; preparing for the Tuesday night club scene already 😉 she’s certainly a big girl

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't know what you are trying to get out of this post?  the times I'm talking about, Mindy lefty around 16:30 and Jessica didn't leave until 30 minutes to an hour later.  always the disbeliever!!

You know a lot for someone who doesnt have stream, or did you get stream again? 🙂

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

So with the addition of Molly, we have the MAMs in B1 and literally by their looks, RLC certainly splashed the cash for this round.

Pretty good looking girls we have in Mindy and Molly, Amber is my type of curvy girl so by the looks of it, B1 have the potential to truly be the flagship apartment in Barca.

But I believe we have seen good looking girls who disappointed us (me at least) and literally did nothing for this project.

Lets see how long these girls will take to either excite us or disappoint us.

you are right, this time RLC has invested some money in this apartment, the girls are very beautiful, even Ambra of its kind, this clearly does not mean that we will see fantastic things, but I, I prefer to see make a beautiful girl who does not a lot instead of an ugly girl does the same little

Guest hacıvat

jess saw the coming storm(molly) and escaped. molly is selfish , egoistical, stuck up person. ı am sure amber and  mindy ll escape soon.