B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I don't know if it is silly or sad. I actually love the B4 girls, and I thought they were doing pretty OK untill now. They obviously got a call from Nora, and this seems very forced on them.

they are not exhibisionnist, there is only holly and cherry are in B4, it's good to dance during hours and hours but it's better if it's naked

Starting to like Mindy,she just said fok for the show in b2 and just returns to b1,i like more the body of Amber but seems she(Amber) is just another weak personality show girl,now Mindy..seems more classy,and she is cute also.well done thank you GIF by Spotify.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

wow wow wow ! Easy  !

Danaya during her first tenure are the best best boobs ever.

Irma also

Both had,have big breasts but kinda saggy(specialy Irma),now the first time Jasmin appeared in Barca house..Perfect,fuller big breats,next Probrably Susan.

• Upvote 1

il y a une heure, ze81 a dit :

Starting to like Mindy,she just said fok for the show in b2 and just returns to b1,i like more the body of Amber but seems she(Amber) is just another weak personality show girl,now Mindy..seems more classy,and she is cute also..

Not to be a wet blanket, but when Mindy (and Molly) don't do anything for the next few weeks, I hope most of us can stay classy.

Spoiler alert, I sure can't.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 9 heures, Sergio a dit :

you are right, this time RLC has invested some money in this apartment, the girls are very beautiful, even Ambra of its kind, this clearly does not mean that we will see fantastic things, but I, I prefer to see make a beautiful girl who does not a lot instead of an ugly girl does the same little

Of course we hope to see beautiful girls over average-looking ones.

But from the looks of it, the new B1 is looking good but doing bad.

Haven't we seen this before? 😏

17 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

no sir, no stream for me.  i told you i'm done with RLC.  they would have to get some management in there that knew WTF they were doing before I would drop another dime on them.  Also, they would need to get Nora and Kiko totally out of the picture, along with having none of the tenants having a residence in the same country!!!

I have a very good source and I'm thankful for that Fagen!!

I bet he is, he even knows what they do when they are not in the apt. 🧐

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Not to be a wet blanket, but when Mindy (and Molly) don't do anything for the next few weeks, I hope most of us can stay classy.

Spoiler alert, I sure can't.

As long as she(Mindy) does one or other bate i wont bash her,prefer a girl like her ,pretty,more classy,less into bs shows and that we don't know what will she do or not and with who than the clone girl with big boobs that arrived before her in b1,that one already "melted" with b2 shows girls.Molly i don't find her attractive but i have the feeling soon she will be naked in livingroom sofa bating with ass up and stuff😅.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, ze81 a dit :

As long as she(Mindy) does one or other bate i wont bash her,prefer a girl like her ,pretty,more classy,less into bs shows and that we don't know what will she do or not and with who than the clone girl with big boobs that arrived before her in b1,that one already "melted" with b2 shows girls.Molly i don't find her attractive but i have the feeling soon she will be naked in livingroom sofa bating with ass up and stuff😅.

When I first saw Mindy, she reminded me of Kelly. Maybe because they have somewhat similar dress sense.

Whether Mindy will end up being a Serafima or Kelly is still up in the air, but right now B1 should be on free cams since nothing is happening.

Edit: Alright change of plans, can't be on free cam when someone just bated briefly 😏

Edited by SierraTM
edit