B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

Molly's just showered. I think she gave herself a blast of cold water before she got out. Her nipples were like blind cobblers thumbs!

I think she has a great body. Her boobs are a tad small, but I much prefer them to all the 'remoulds' we've seen in the past...and the wobble when they should when she brushes her teeth :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Molly's just showered. I think she gave herself a blast of cold water before she got out. Her nipples were like blind cobblers thumbs!

I think she has a great body. Her boobs are a tad small, but I much prefer them to all the 'remoulds' we've seen in the past...and the wobble when they should when she brushes her teeth :biggrin:

She do that at the end of all showers she takes 🙂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Her butt is fantastic!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nothing beats Frida's nipples.😋 They could cut glass.

• Haha 1

So new watchable content over the past 24 hours in Barcelona:

1. Molly's bate
  2. A lot of chatting in muted areas in B2

Yep, that's all. ONE FUCKING BATE FROM 12 FUCKING GIRLS (while ignoring B5).

Plus alot of peeing in B2 if you into that kind of kink 😏

Edited by SierraTM
edit

6 hours ago, SierraTM said:

So new watchable content over the past 24 hours in Barcelona:

1. Molly's bate
  2. A lot of chatting in muted areas in B2

Yep, that's all. ONE FUCKING BATE FROM 12 FUCKING GIRLS (while ignoring B5).

Plus alot of peeing in B2 if you into that kind of kink 😏

Cherry bated too but can't see shit as usual, hoping RLC will send Molly a big dildo lol. In fact I don't know why RLC do not implement ways for members to send gifts to fav girls, it was difficult before when most apts are in Russia but that is no longer the case.