B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #2

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

For Laima, she was more or less on her own until Elvira & Mila tried to bring her into the shows and games.

Looking at some of these videos shared online, I remember how many times Laima kept to herself in her room and only had that few occasional weird "not directly facing the cameras" bates which at times I doubt she even came. And these 'bates' happened because she needed to earn an extension.

If there weren't for these girls, Laima's 1st stay would be another RLC's failure. Her "reluctant" involvement was solely because of others.

That's true. Girls like Laima need someone who pushes them a bit but also gives them some security to get out of them. On her first visit she was always participating when the group got active, but acted more as a show stopper than anything else. But in the smaller group with Mila and Elvira (and even with Beatrice) she really opened up and enjoyed the girl/girl action finally.

In this appartment a good mix of leaders and followers is needed. As there is no leader at present, we don't know whether the others would follow or not. :biggrin:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, firewall said:

it's crazy how some girls can be different when you compare their first visit and their second on rlc,

this is the same thing for aria she was good with open sex with bf on cameras during the first visit and now they prefer go hiding on the balcony...

sometimes it's good to bring back the same girls but not all the time

It is a general phenomenon that I do not understand. Almost all girls, who come to RLC a second time, start very restrictive, even if they ended their first stay completely open.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, billiboy said:

It is a general phenomenon that I do not understand. Almost all girls, who come to RLC a second time, start very restrictive, even if they ended their first stay completely open.

i think it depend also with what girls they are, if this girl is with boring girls she will be boring too

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

OMG they are playing TWISTER!!!!  I'm over the moon excited :dodgy:

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Is RLC kidding?...one is wearing a mask...seriously?  Who does the recruiting for RLC?

It is the mandatory program defined by RLC. They don't want to do it, but they have to. 

One can only hope that RLC someday decided to let the shows go. Throw out all the girls and casted a People actually ready to live at this place. I still would like to see a roommate concept for this apartment. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is the mandatory program defined by RLC. They don't want to do it, but they have to. 

One can only hope that RLC someday decided to let the shows go. Throw out all the girls and casted a People actually ready to live at this place. I still would like to see a roommate concept for this apartment. 

Your opinion is just plain stupid from a business position...please do me a favor and block me.

Too bad they've had to resort to these games to create some action. I wish they had found another way to make it entertaining. Like having a real drunken party. Or Cherry could start by bringing her one night stands home.

1 hour ago, billiboy said:

I agree too that the current set of B4 girls need somebody to bring some action into the group and lead them. Damira, Megan and even Sofie have been great at their first stays and they were not only initiating things - even shows - but beside that looked like they like what they are doing. If this happens, I do not have problems with shows at all. Megan and especially Sofie seemed more listless from stay to stay and the shows became stereotypical and boring (for me). And to be honest, I am afraid that it could be similar if Damira shows up again.
I repeat myself: I believe B4 needs a Damira-type girl - Damira No. 2 and not a second time Damira.

I will agree that a Damira as the trainer/let's get the ball rolling type leader coming back, but you can keep Megan and Sofie out of it from now on.  I can't stand Megan & can't tolerate Sofie!!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sono d'accordo che un Damira come il formatore / facciamo girare il pallone tipo leader di ritorno, ma è possibile mantenere Megan e Sofie fuori di esso da ora in poi. Non sopporto Megan e non posso tollerare Sofie !!

You don't understand shit, I want Megan back

• Upvote 1