B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #2

they can stay outside forever if they want, in the house or outside there is not a big difference,

i hope the last five updates of B4 will be only  a month girls, i am for have new girls in barcelona apartments but new girls like that no thanks, these girls have nothing to offer

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Evelyn and Alla was home around 08:14. Holly and Cherry 08:43. Mel and Frida home during the UM, sometime after noon. Laima still missing.

for many years almost all the girls in Barcelona go to the same disco, I think the owner has an agreement with the agency that provides the girls with RLC or, as I believe, the owner who seems to be Russian is an RLC member, I think the girls go there, like the girls of the images, they are in all the clubs, the only thing is that the disco closes at three o'clock on normal days and at four o'clock on Friday and Saturday, what girls do in the long hours between the hours of closing and theirs back home? whoever guesses wins a teddy bear

I don't know what the girls do between the time the disco closes and they get home but many times the girls, when taking a shower after arriving back home, spend time washing the sand from their feet. So afterhours beach time is a good possibility. Although last night it was 13C in Barcelona and a number of the girls did not have jackets on when they left or when they returned so it is likely they were inside. And when they showered this time they did not spend much time on the feet.

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't know what the girls do between the time the disco closes and they get home but many times the girls, when taking a shower after arriving back home, spend time washing the sand from their feet. So afterhours beach time is a good possibility. Although last night it was 13C in Barcelona and a number of the girls did not have jackets on when they left or when they returned so it is likely they were inside. And when they showered this time they did not spend much time on the feet.

You are a real Columbo...................😃

Well there is nothing else going on for me at the time. Almost all the other apartments have no real activity at this hour so I spend a lot of time watching the Barcelona people. Plus we raised four daughters and make no mistake about it.. women all over the world have many of the same characteristics as my wife always reminded me.