B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #2

10 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I just E-Mail RCL, I told them that if the girls keep hiding on the kitchen porch, I wouldn't renew my sub.  We know what they do there smoke a j__nt.

They should setup a camera for the porch, would be nice since they spend so much time there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL if this was "Real Life" it wouldn't be unbelievable!!  RLC is not "Real Life" and the sooner you understand that the better.  98% of the Barcelona girls are way more popular for RLC when they are outside the apartments/house!!  Once you understand that the girls are here for outside activities and not inside activities, you will finally understand the "Show"!!

How exactly are they more popular for RLC when they are outside the apartment? When they are out it means less girls to watch, and thats not exactly going to bring in more viewers. So ??

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The problem isn't that they're not visible. The problem is that it is not worth viewing them. 

Site have plenty of cams that they could put a couple more in all balcony zones and that way all the hiding that happens daily would end.But it won't happen,that's why we have two three cams in bedrooms and "somehow" they still have zones cams don't catch.The biggest BS is that we all "fight" for so long to get a balcony cam and when finaly was putted one..it's just show what they want us to see,rest i completely agree with you..for more than one year b2 is a joke,only stupid shows and with same shows girls.As i call them..clones.

16 minutes ago, Fagen said:

How exactly are they more popular for RLC when they are outside the apartment? When they are out it means less girls to watch, and thats not exactly going to bring in more viewers. So ??

As if it makes sense to watch the girls do nothing. It's the wrong cast, not the wrong camera setup. 

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Site have plenty of cams that they could put a couple more in all balcony zones and that way all the hiding that happens daily would end.But it won't happen,that's why we have two three cams in bedrooms and "somehow" they still have zones cams don't catch.The biggest BS is that we all "fight" for so long to get a balcony cam and when finaly was putted one..it's just show what they want us to see,rest i completely agree with you..for more than one year b2 is a joke,only stupid shows and with same shows girls.As i call them..clones.

With Sara and Stella they had girls really worth watching. Now, it doesn't matter how many cameras are active in GOV. They all would only show the same boredom. 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

All your going to see on the Balcony this time of year is watching them smoke cigarettes.  Unless you have a Fetish for Smokers then it's not such a big deal.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

B-4 is to be BORED nothing ever worth a shit with the party animals MEL and FRIDA. "The Ice Princess" and her friend "FROZEN" are just plain PITIFUL tenants. "ALL Praise ALLA" gets no praise for her masterful tent building skills. CHERRY can be a perfectly ripe cherry when she wants to be, but that is not very often these days, and HOLLY is still HEAVENLY.....1.5 out of 7, that is pretty shitty odds for the members of RLC.

What an incredible waste of the House on the Hill 😒

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All your going to see on the Balcony this time of year is watching them smoke cigarettes.  Unless you have a Fetish for Smokers then it's not such a big deal.  :biggrin:

Cigarretes and other smoking stuffs😂.well i seen several girls going to balcony  for exemple in b2 to have sex..Lola with a girl i don't remember name(we only could listening all the moaning)and one or other girl gone with dudes also gone to that parts of balcony without cams,so i would say its used to smoke(all sort of stuff)....and other stuff also.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Cigarretes and other smoking stuffs😂.well i seen several girls going to balcony  for exemple in b2 to have sex..Lola with a girl i don't remember name(we only could listening all the moaning)and one or other girl gone with dudes also gone to that parts of balcony without cams,so i would say its used to smoke(all sort of stuff)....and other stuff also.

That was fake moaning just to piss everyone off 😏

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Whatever they do I am sure most have seen it all before at some point in time.