B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #2

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

for many years almost all the girls in Barcelona go to the same disco, I think the owner has an agreement with the agency that provides the girls with RLC or, as I believe, the owner who seems to be Russian is an RLC member, I think the girls go there, like the girls of the images, they are in all the clubs, the only thing is that the disco closes at three o'clock on normal days and at four o'clock on Friday and Saturday, what girls do in the long hours between the hours of closing and theirs back home? whoever guesses wins a teddy bear

I think we can totally exclude that they have male contact. Maybe, they'll visit a nearby church for a daily confessions session to clear themselves of the lustful thoughts. 

I really hope RLC changes the concept of this apartment. It urgently needs residents who also live their private lives on cameras. I don't mind the girls going to clubs. It's just completely unbelievable that of seven girls all always come back alone.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I think we can totally exclude that they have male contact. Maybe, they'll visit a nearby church for a daily confessions session to clear themselves of the lustful thoughts. 

I really hope RLC changes the concept of this apartment. It urgently needs residents who also live their private lives on cameras. I don't mind the girls going to clubs. It's just completely unbelievable that of seven girls all always come back alone.

Maybe none of them found a boy they wanted to fuck--happens in real life 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't mind the girls going to clubs. It's just completely unbelievable that of seven girls all always come back alone.

LOL if this was "Real Life" it wouldn't be unbelievable!!  RLC is not "Real Life" and the sooner you understand that the better.  98% of the Barcelona girls are way more popular for RLC when they are outside the apartments/house!!  Once you understand that the girls are here for outside activities and not inside activities, you will finally understand the "Show"!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Maybe none of them found a boy they wanted to fuck--happens in real life 😏

Of course, this argument worked well when RLC only had one apartment in Barcelona (with just three girls in B1).

Meanwhile they have twelve girls on start, most of them regularly going to the clubs. 

Let's face it, the concept is just junk. Three apartments full of girls, and none of them are actually comfortable living there for real. Just a lot of silly shows in the apartments and girls who live their private lives somewhere else. 

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

These are all young women and while I like they go out and have a good time I do get upset they lay around and literally do nothing for the next 36 hours.

Not enough that they party outside way too much, but spending hours each day on that porch is getting pretty frustrating too.

I love the girls, I love the atmosphere, I love the chemistry and interactions, it's genuinely very nice, they seem to enjoy each other's company, and they seem to have fun when they hang out together. I just wish they had found other ways to have fun inside the apartment. Now they mostly watch TV and do their nails while resting off a hangover, then they go out to party again. I don't want anyone to pretend that they are lesbians, nor dance around in silly rabbit-costumes. But I would love to see them have the parties at home instead.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Not enough that they party outside way too much, but spending hours each day on that porch is getting pretty frustrating too.

I love the girls, I love the atmosphere, I love the chemistry and interactions, it's genuinely very nice, they seem to enjoy each other's company, and they seem to have fun when they hang out together. I just wish they had found other ways to have fun inside the apartment. Now they mostly watch TV and do their nails while resting off a hangover, then they go out to party again. I don't want anyone to pretend that they are lesbians, nor dance around in silly rabbit-costumes. But I would love to see them have the parties at home instead.

But please not those silly pseudo lesbian show events. 

I hope for a concept change with real parties with real visitors (not only from one GOV apartment to the next). It's time for RLC to bring the GOV apartment to life. Sara and Stella have shown that it is posible.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

for many years almost all the girls in Barcelona go to the same disco, I think the owner has an agreement with the agency that provides the girls with RLC or, as I believe, the owner who seems to be Russian is an RLC member, I think the girls go there, like the girls of the images, they are in all the clubs, the only thing is that the disco closes at three o'clock on normal days and at four o'clock on Friday and Saturday, what girls do in the long hours between the hours of closing and theirs back home? whoever guesses wins a teddy bear

I doubt that there is a connection. There have been very different behaviour on RLC too. We have had those who use RLC as a hostel while they go clubbing or working at a photoshoot every day, we have had those who stay at home and do shows for bonus-money every day, and we have had those who stay at home and do absolutely nothing at all. I think the problem is that RLC don't actively do much recruting themselves, they just wait for previous tenants, friends of tenants or friends of friends of tenants to come ask if they can get hired. The word spread, and new tenants "inherrit" the habbits of old tenants. That way we end up with alot of club-girls, because it's very lucrative for them to have a free room where they even get paid to sleep.

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't know what the girls do between the time the disco closes and they get home but many times the girls, when taking a shower after arriving back home, spend time washing the sand from their feet. So afterhours beach time is a good possibility. Although last night it was 13C in Barcelona and a number of the girls did not have jackets on when they left or when they returned so it is likely they were inside. And when they showered this time they did not spend much time on the feet.

sure, if they walk on the beach for 8/9 hours they reach almost Italy

5 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I just E-Mail RCL, I told them that if the girls keep hiding on the kitchen porch, I wouldn't renew my sub.  We know what they do there smoke a j__nt.

The problem isn't that they're not visible. The problem is that it is not worth viewing them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2