B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #2

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

So far I dont think any girl have ever managed to lick herself in that position, I know many have tried but I heard it's not possible to do. There are some clips with some claiming to do it but they are fake and filmed in a position so that it looks like they are actually licking their pussy.

I've licked a girl in that position...:tongue:

Have I set myself up here for a 'Happy' joke...:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Did anyone ever figure out why the hell Holly and Frida were chained together yesterday ?

So Holly couldn't be frida do what she wanted 😏

Actually it is a game--and now Candy and Laima are chained. 

• Like 1

So:

~An hour sitting at a table playing cards, with the only result being Cherry & Laima being handcuffed together (a negative IMO). Then ~20 minutes of dancing. Now falling asleep on the couch watching a movie as usual. Wild stuff.  

That's definitely worth the Wednesday-Sunday routine of going out all night or being so tired from going out the previous night that nothing at all happens. Some of these girls spend more time getting ready to go out on Wednesday & Friday than they spent on this party. 😂

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 7 heures, moos54 a dit :

what is hiding for you because what I saw she does not hide anything when she takes a shower

You may need better glasses or take a step back because the only thing you can do right now is to complain

Yes I am complaining, because all I see from her showers are her backs facing the camera.

And the only girl who did what she is doing right now consistently is a girl named Daisy by RLC.

If that is not hiding, what is it? She is a smart girl, she hides from the cameras well and do nothing that will show much of her boobs much less her pussy.

And what have we seen from her so far?

NOTHING!!!