B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #2

11 minutes ago, Mauri said:

RLC does not prevent girls from being members of the forum, but to interact with them, girls read the forums constantly, otherwise they would never have done shows we saw, what they did is because they read the forum and followed people's requests, they I'm aware of the forum right away, it's probably RLC that tells them to follow it, otherwise they wouldn't know anything about the existence of forums.

People on this forum tend to thank and say goodbye to the girls directly...I have always found it weird but now it all makes sense...I would still love to hear from the participants after they have left the project tbh..

31 minutes ago, Mauri said:

RLC does not prevent girls from being members of the forum, but to interact with them, girls read the forums constantly, otherwise they would never have done shows we saw, what they did is because they read the forum and followed people's requests, they I'm aware of the forum right away, it's probably RLC that tells them to follow it, otherwise they wouldn't know anything about the existence of forums.

do not make the mistake of underestimating the intelligence of these girls because it is quite easy to find this forum on the internet with the right keywords, we are the living proof

We should also know that most of the girls are friends or acquaintances of former participants and therefore must know all the little secrets

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, moos54 said:

non commettere l'errore di sottovalutare l'intelligenza di queste ragazze perché è abbastanza facile trovare questo forum su Internet con le parole chiave giuste, siamo la prova vivente

Dovremmo anche sapere che la maggior parte delle ragazze sono amiche o conoscenti di ex partecipanti e quindi devono conoscere tutti i piccoli segreti

you should know that the name RLC is only for us, the name of the site, the real name of the alleged project company, has another name that we will never know or has not yet been discovered, so in order to find the forums, he is probably told the name of the site, otherwise they wouldn't find it

10 hours ago, Fagen said:

Agree and I enjoy Evelyn a lot even when doing short bates or not she is still making progress and doing more than the other girls you mentioned 👍

I love these short nice bates more than big shows with a dildo.

Evelyn 🤸‍♀️🥰❤️

• Like 2

12 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Yes I am complaining, because all I see from her showers are her backs facing the camera.

And the only girl who did what she is doing right now consistently is a girl named Daisy by RLC.

If that is not hiding, what is it? She is a smart girl, she hides from the cameras well and do nothing that will show much of her boobs much less her pussy.

And what have we seen from her so far?

NOTHING!!!

Both Mindy and Laima are obviously hiding, turning us their back in the shower, and I'll never defend that. Frida hasn't done much yet either. Mel and Alla have both masturbated, so they could be progressing, they just need to loose the covers. Right now I think it's just Cherry, Holly and Evelyn that is really interesting by themselves in B4!

• Like 1

Personaly Regard b4 i Will have to wait till this girls are replaced,not because they don't do many shows,i think should be regular life stuff(like they do daily) and some shows in mix,But because i don't find any of the actual girls hot or interesting to fallow.To be fair i enjoyed b4 for the last months and had some nice times so a couple months waiting for new girls is fine to me.Just hope they don't recycle again girls like Megan,Belle etc to b4.

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Both Mindy and Laima are obviously hiding, turning us their back in the shower, and I'll never defend that. Frida hasn't done much yet either. Mel and Alla have both masturbated, so they could be progressing, they just need to loose the covers. Right now I think it's just Cherry, Holly and Evelyn that is really interesting by themselves in B4!

Frida bated in the tub today...She tried her hardest to hide it with bath foams ☺️

I want to tell you this, there's a new apartment on VHTV, with 5/6 girls, last night there was a great show between two girls, but you didn't understand why they didn't put a camera at the end of the bed, I sent a message, to ask if it was possible to add a camera, they answered me this morning by sending me a photo of the room with a red arrow where they intend to put the camera and asking me, if all goes well, this is how VHTV customers treat, exactly like RLC

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Personalmente Regard b4 dovrò aspettare fino a questo le ragazze vengono sostituiti, non perché non fanno molti spettacoli, penso che dovrebbe essere roba vita regolare (come fanno tutti i giorni) e alcuni spettacoli nel mix, ma perché non trovo una delle ragazze reali caldi o interessanti per fallow.To essere onesti mi sono divertito b4 per gli ultimi mesi e ha avuto alcuni momenti piacevoli in modo da un paio di mesi in attesa di nuove ragazze è bene me.Just speranza che non riciclare di nuovo le ragazze come Megan , Belle ecc per b4.

I hope come back Megan and Belle in one appartament 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I want to tell you this, there's a new apartment on VHTV, with 5/6 girls, last night there was a great show between two girls, but you didn't understand why they didn't put a camera at the end of the bed, I sent a message, to ask if it was possible to add a camera, they answered me this morning by sending me a photo of the room with a red arrow where they intend to put the camera and asking me, if all goes well, this is how VHTV customers treat, exactly like RLC

VHTV has excellent customer support! And many great apartments too. The thing that puts me off is their crappy high angles, many cameras on tripods, and it is a pain that you have to scroll to switch

• Like 1