Archive Moment Requests Part #3

ok ..here’s the thing. Unless someone scans the timeline for All apartments and for all rooms whether it is mentioned in the forum or not,they are invariably going to miss a lot of moments. 

What myself and Golfer used to do was to check the forum first for the action and update moments. Then, we used to scan the entire timeline within the time span to cover the apartments/ moments missed and not mentioned here.This way we used to cover almost everything. 170,000 moments are proof for that. 
I

Good luck for the newbees. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

it looks like they are waiting for requests rather than scanning to see what happened. we were unpaid volunteers replaced by paid employees that save nothing. 

it was my fear and for the moment it's confirmed

29 minutes ago, nack said:

ok ..here’s the thing. Unless someone scans the timeline for All apartments and for all rooms whether it is mentioned in the forum or not,they are invariably going to miss a lot of moments. 

What myself and Golfer used to do was to check the forum first for the action and update moments. Then, we used to scan the entire timeline within the time span to cover the apartments/ moments missed and not mentioned here.This way we used to cover almost everything. 170,000 moments are proof for that. 
I

we miss you already and all the great job the operators here done , VH should continue work with the operators here but pay them this time or give them a free suscription forever till they are operators it's the minimum

but you know VH will stay always VH i am not surprised after three years they continue open apartments with shitty cameras if they work like that with their operators , too much amateurism there is a moment if you want a high service you need to pay the people work for you

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, nack said:

I

Forwarded this to them too. 

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

To me it looks they just cancelled the concept with the moment operators without having any plan how to do this by themselves afterwards. 

Now they have to learn the hard way and this ASAP...

one thing is sure for me if the archive is not good now i will think  two times before take a suscription now

23 minutes ago, firewall said:

one thing is sure for me if the archive is not good now i will think  two times before take a suscription now

Think many will be thinking the same way pal. Like many things, you don't appreciate them until they are gone.

Many thanks to Golfer & Nack & others who have done such a stirling job in the past. Well done guys 👍

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1