Archive Moment Requests Part #3

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Time for them to get things together now as the disaster is growing each day they miss saving stuff. 

a little example the great fake sex of viki/kate was not saved in the archive, i was curious to see this video later  during my next suscription but it's missing now

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

vh should put this message visible on the top of their site for all the people can see this because with the number of tweets they send everydays i doubt this tweet  will be seen by many people specially by all the members are not on camcaps

11 hours ago, firewall said:

they added a line on the support ticket for doing request now:

i tried to do a request few minutes ago,let see...

cap.jpg

in my view what we need is ourselves CC / vhtv users to make available here in the gallery, videos of their own "hits" (at least these) that effectively the new paid team did not have or still does not have the capacity to attend. As a plan b based here on Cc.premium.
We cannot continue to lose these in particular.
We have "top" projects stopped since the 14th and today is already the 19th.

What surprises me most is that volunteers did a better job than the suposly paid staff of VH is doing Regard saving videos.For exemple there are houses without any new videos for almost one week..even tought a lot of action hapened there during the week,and others houses have almost daily videos puted in archive,doesn't make any sense.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

What surprises me most is that volunteers did a better job than the suposly paid staff of VH is doing Regard saving videos.For exemple there are houses without any new videos for almost one week..even tought a lot of action hapened there during the week,and others houses have almost daily videos puted in archive,doesn't make any sense.

the meaning will be seen when they verify and experience an effective non-renewal premium subscription low (mine included).

I will not pay "more" to effectively receive "less" and that in the current case, the less can be replaced by nothing (proportionally).

day 15 = 3 files = 1 project /; day 16 = 5 files = 2 projects /; day 17 = 20 files = 6 projects /; day 18 = 38 files = 10 projects.
The amount of files under 10 minutes or less than 20 is scary.😱 It even has files of 3 minutes. (Help).🥺

77 files in 4 days. The volunteers would do in one day (effortlessly)
(note: for the 18th, the score is still variable as it had 32 files before).

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

the meaning will be seen when they verify and experience an effective non-renewal premium subscription low (mine included).

I will not pay "more" to effectively receive "less" and that in the current case, the less can be replaced by nothing (proportionally).

day 15 = 3 files = 1 project /; day 16 = 5 files = 2 projects /; day 17 = 20 files = 6 projects /; day 18 = 38 files = 10 projects.
The amount of files under 10 minutes or less than 20 is scary.😱 It even has files of 3 minutes. (Help).🥺

77 files in 4 days. The volunteers would do in one day (effortlessly)
(note: for the 18th, the score is still variable as it had 32 files before).

Absolutely agree.Think most of users are unhappy with the change,it was for worst.

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that VHTV had no idea just how time consuming it is to create the videos. It looks like they thought they could create 100+ videos in half an hour, when in reality the total hours spent by all the volunteers probably added up to a full time job.

Are they too proud/stubborn to go back to the volunteers and admit they cocked up and would they help out again?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that VHTV had no idea just how time consuming it is to create the videos. It looks like they thought they could create 100+ videos in half an hour, when in reality the total hours spent by all the volunteers probably added up to a full time job.

Are they too proud/stubborn to go back to the volunteers and admit they cocked up and would they help out again?

They just need to acept was a bad decision and give back the task to the (competent and fiable)volunteers that did such a good,consistent job sinse site opened.But as you said being too proud sometimes is as bad as being dumb as an rock.

• Upvote 1