Archive Moment Requests Part #3

Just now, x192023 said:

Noticed nothing has been added from the Helena & Serj with the guest lately.

Not just them. There has been a ton of stuff that has been lost especially in the past 2 weeks, and I think it's safe to assume that even more stuff is going to be lost going forward.

Just now, stanley said:

Unless VHTV make a public statement on how they wish to proceed, I would suggest if there is something people really want saving that you let them know via a support ticket.

Good idea. Until there is a process for it that might work. 

That's true. And we believe it would be better if such requests would be posted to our support line, where we will open separate topic and queue. This will allow both users and VHTV to track the requests and minimize the chance we miss anything. Will keep you posted on this.

Again, we would like to thank all of our contributors to Archive moments, especially:

@golfer06 - This man is a champion

@nack, @jabbath1987, @stanley, and @Chip2020

We will do out best to make Archive Moments better place for everyone to enjoy the hottest moments of Voyeur House TV history.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi!
Why the days 3-4-5 of this period (Feb) have not yet been covered in momentary files, if those responsible for their captures already informed that they had already been properly generated and thus, ready to be loaded?

Good day, tanks for the email.

Could you specify please, what realm would you like to add videos from?

OK!
For guided days still in delay, as requested
realms14; 17; 16; 55; 10; 65; 57; 51; 84; 26; 53; 74; 85; 72.

I notice that they are in ascending order on the page and that I know that they have adequate material for these days.

Hello, 

Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, no more videos of those days will be uploaded up to hoster issue which caused videos to be broken🤨. Sorry for inconveniences!

(according to the "🙄s" service of support the broken days were 3-4-5).

So the only regular service since this site was created has hit rock bottom?

🙊33 active projects and a little over 500 files, where there should be at least 1200 (or more) ?!
Pay a premium subscription for this?

Do not involve support in this, because then we will have many, many "justifications" like these.

Let those who really have experience and proven competence for +3 years to continue dealing with this process.

It does involve "support" for "maintenance" of these files that are not working properly regardless of whether they are old or loaded less than 2 weeks ago.

I have always had the service moments as plan B for momentary deficiencies of the site and until practically the end of last year it had not yet disappointed me in such intensity.