Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They tweeted they upgrad tech stuff. Hopefully the last lagging we get and then everything working smooth 😁👍

it's months now i have lagg or buffering issues  on VH under chrome after few minutes on the same camera so just a classic day for me

Ok.  Answers my questions.  For a moment I thought VH  was going back to it's old ways.  Cams freezing,  not opening, lines across the cams.  You know,the usual VH status.  Good to know they are upgrading..🐀  BTW. HAPPY Halloween everybody!!!!💀😸

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Ok.  Answers my questions.  For a moment I thought VH  was going back to it's old ways.  Cams freezing,  not opening, lines across the cams.  You know,the usual VH status.  Good to know they are upgrading..🐀  BTW. HAPPY Halloween everybody!!!!💀😸

Happy Halloween my friend 

Jack O Lantern Halloween GIF by RETRO-FIEND

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I'm sure that you are more than welcome cupcake.  #prepareforboredom  #igeteverythingiwantandmore

0aN8we.gif

1 hour ago, firewall said:

the only thing i have on VH is the camera freeze after few seconds

57 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Everything working good for me now. How about you?

Hello everyone,

We have just finished our very big infrastructure update, which did happen with some hick-ups, but, damn, who would we be if we don't fuck up during tech updates?

Luckily, and as usual, the storm is over (for now) and we are happy to invite you back again to experience Voyeur House TV.

Be aware, that we now entered the new stage of tech environment, which wouldn't be visible for end-users for now, but will allow us to roll-out some of long awaited features in recent future. As the technology we are using now is kinda "ohmygod nextgen", we can expect some imminent issues to pop up here and there, which we will surely fix as soon as you and all our viewers report them. As usual, our first-priority support line is our... 24/7 Support located here: https://voyeur-house.tv/support

Thank you again and HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

oh no community GIF

P.S. We still have problems with our Colombian places, which is something we will be working on next.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, tofilou said:

how much is the month salary??it depends from views??

No salaries,residents and guests are payed in pizzas and beers.The more they fok the more pizzas and beers.But isn't top quality pizzas..Its Jondong pizzas.