Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well for that it should be enough. Its week spot really are the 8GB or RAM. When you upgrade to 16 many things will run much smoother. 

CPU with only 4 cores and 4 threads could be a problem in the future...

i will take care of that for my next computer but it's not planned to change my computer for the moment maybe in 3-4 years

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

why it's not writed SHIFT on the key? i have only a up arrow

Normally it's only the arrow.. but i doubt your keyboard will have "Shift" written unless you aren't using a french one. The ones i found on the net have "Maj" 

french_keyboard_layout_2017-04-30.svg

Edit: saw now on other images that some azerty ones also say "Shift"

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Normally it's only the arrow.. but i doubt your keyboard will have "Shift" written unless you aren't using a french one. The ones i found on the net have "Maj" 

french_keyboard_layout_2017-04-30.svg

Edit: saw now on other images that some azerty ones also say "Shift"

my keyboard is like this

Capture-2019-10-31-22-33-34-835.jpg

11 minutes ago, firewall said:

i will take care of that for my next computer but it's not planned to chage my computer for the moment maybe in 3-4 years

Whilst ram is important a major help is to have a separate video card which helps very much with the ram problem and graphics. So many just use the onboard graphics which takes a lot of ram away from the main ram. Just a thought anyway. I have one with and another without a card and the difference is very noticeable.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Whilst ram is important a major help is to have a separate video card which helps very much with the ram problem and graphics. So many just use the onboard graphics which takes a lot of ram away from the main ram. Just a thought anyway. I have one with and another without a card and the difference is very noticeable.

Totally right. I assumed he as a dedicated card. Using the Intel in CPU graphics can also cause the problem. It is not powerful at all.

Just now, Robwin said:

My case.. I had upgraded my ram recently to 32Gb and stopped having crashes on Chrome