Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

5 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

C'mon pal no need to be coy about your alter ego but as the saying goes "if the cap fits"😀😀😀😀

Don't wear caps and certainly have no need for one 😁

It's only the baldy buggers who need caps to stop all their hot air disappearing through the tops of their heads 😂

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't wear caps and certainly have no need for one 😁

It's only the baldy buggers who need caps to stop all their hot air disappearing through the tops of their heads 😂

Grass doesn't grow on a busy street pal😀😀

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Hmmm, 4 members in the private club. I can't help but wonder what it looks like in there. Is it like the one I made and has all of the apt threads or is it basically just a PM with lots of rambling about the horror of trolls in the forums. I'm very surprised that all the tenants friends haven't joined yet. Soon, I'm sure! 😂🤣

In the end, I predict it's going to be about as successful as the Discord chat. 😂🤣 

Well have had a look and yes it has various sections for the apartments etc which I fail to understand why these are needed. Waste enough time flogging though everything on here without having a bloody duplicate. I assumed it would just be a general chat mechanism between a few people.?

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well have had a look and yes it has various sections for the apartments etc which I fail to understand why these are needed. Waste enough time flogging though everything on here without having a bloody duplicate. I assumed it would just be a general chat mechanism between a few people.?

It's an experiment to see what to do with a club and what opportunities and possibilities you have. For first try I rebuilt the forums here. It worked quite well for me.