Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

The truth is, people leave here all the time and never come back. Likely the top 20% of posters here suffer from an addiction and can't easily quit even though they know deep down they really should. 

I have also stated at other times as well we have a system in place that accommodates everyone.  If one feels they are spending too much time on the Site and want some away time all they have to do is send me a PM letting me know how long they wish to be away for. Then I'll set them as not being able to Access the Site for the specified amount of time they had asked for.  During that time they would not be able to Log-In or do any of the Sites Functions.  They could sit on the Outside as a Guest but after viewing so many pages a message pops up and States you have reached you Maximum Amount of Views. Come back in 24 Hours.  As far as the Voyeur Cam Sites we have no control over how they operate but I imagine they have ways to stop someone from accessing their sites as well.

We have other ways of dealing with certain situations as well like putting a Member in a Time Out Phase for a specified amount of time which we call a Cooling Off Period.  Those times can range from 24 Hours or even a Week, sometimes even longer depending on the Severity of what has taken place.  Those will usually come with Warning Points as well.  There have been quite a few over the years that have been put in that position and the ones who have been there know what I am referring about. When things become disruptive and a Moderator or Myself puts a Notice in the Topic to Settle it Down or Get back on Topic, it's best to do so.  To continue something past that point comes with Warning Points and Time Outs.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

don't know where post that because i don't find anymore the topic of daniel/dominessa on camcaps and  their apartment is not anymore listed on VH, what happened? 

@Sparkles  @jabbath1987 or someone else ?

They changed their names for personal reasons.. They are now listed as Minnie&Jackson
But the apartment was online till moments ago.. Don't know if may happen something else

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They changed their names for personal reasons.. They are now listed as Minnie&Jackson
But the apartment was online till moments ago.. Don't know if may happen something else

ah ok thanks, personally i would have choose minnie&mickey 😁

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lool wonder how long that will stay being shown live here. He must have it real bad to go to those lengths ::)

I was just experimenting with how clubs work for now. Nothing to worry about 😉

Never used clubs before and want to get familiar witbe the feature here. 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I was just experimenting with how clubs work for now. Nothing to worry about 😉

Never used clubs before and want to get familiar witbe the feature here. 

I wouldn't worry about it am sure i will get over it without too much worry :biggrin: