Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

What the fok is a troll in foruns!?Think that's absolutely subjective and personal interpretation,some "make" trolls..others say they don't exist..others they say they are out there..for me a troll is anyone that doesn't think by his,her head and isn't true to himself,herself.Congrats to the persons that have personality(good,bad,excelent,horrible ones)that means they are humans and unique.World isn't all pink and cute with only wonderful nice people in it,world is diverse and with very diferent people in it.Dok the trolls,the clowns,Santa,and bad soup.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What the fok is a troll in foruns!?Think that's absolutely subjective and personal interpretation,some "make" trolls..others say they don't exist..others they say they are out there..for me a troll is anyone that doesn't think by his,her head and isn't true to himself,herself.Congrats to the persons that have personality(good,bad,excelent,horrible ones)that means they are humans and unique.World isn't all pink and cute with only wonderful nice people in it,world is diverse and with very diferent people in it.Dok the trolls,the clowns,Santa,and bad soup.

An excellent analogy Ze well done. Yes we all have our funny and irritating ways but that is what makes a forum worth reading. Sometimes dull, sometimes explosive sometimes informative.👍

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

An excellent analogy Ze well done. Yes we all have our funny and irritating ways but that is what makes a forum worth reading. Sometimes dull, sometimes explosive sometimes informative.👍

Amen rob.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Nope! Denied, as expected. King says NO! Starting to think maybe this club is really more like an anti-Amy3 club. Curious to see who else is too trollish for the Promised Land. I would highly recommend that all of the regular VHTV posters apply to the club to see where you stand in the eyes of the Priest! 

Request Denied

Sorry, your request to join this club was denied by a club leader

You two get a room!