Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Works normally on other browsers? 

on firefox i have zero problem (not tested with the others), i tested again right now on chrome and i have lagg again and not with firefox, for me VH don't run very good under chrome

don't know if it's just me or not

1 minute ago, firewall said:

on firefox i have zero problem (not thested with the others), i tested again right now on chrome and i have lagg again and not with firefox, for me VH don't run very good under chrome

How much RAM you have?

on firefox i have zero problem (not tested with the others), i tested again right now on chrome and i have lagg again and not with firefox, for me VH don't run very good under chrome

I only run on chrome and normally (exception with general situations normally announced here on forum or twitter) i don't have any problem at houses situated at "+" gmt 

2x 4 go DDR4, i have problem only on VH under chrome, with RLC under chrome i have zero problem exept the classic lagg everybody have on rlc sometimes

Nowadays that is not much. Especially Chrome needs a lot of RAM. You should consider upgrade to 2x8 and I bet your problems are solved. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nowadays that is not much. Especially Chrome needs a lot of RAM. You should consider upgrade to 2x8 and I bet your problems are solved. 

i will not change my ram just for VH it will stay like that, this is of VH to find a solution, like i said i have no problem with rlc

i will not change my ram just for VH it will stay like that, this is of VH to find a solution, like i said i have no problem with rlc

RLC does not use your browser for playback videos but your Flash Player. This is a big security risk and should no longer be done nowadays. 

Not only VHTV will make problems with only 8GB of RAM. And VH can't deliver a solution when Chrome consumes so much RAM...