Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

Just now, moos54 said:

For CC, there is no doubt that VHTV is the best of sites since they leave us a lot of freedom, I can not say the contrary
but VHTV is not only allowing this and making attractive prices for subscribers, there is also the fact of having couples who decide to work with them
I try to take all aspects of this business to make my own consumer idea, and I must say that for the moment, the negative sides are superior to the positive sides
I may be wrong but generally I have a pretty good instinct for this kind of thing

You still did not show any valid proof for your assumptions...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

For CC, there is no doubt that VHTV is the best of sites since they leave us a lot of freedom, I can not say the contrary
but VHTV is not only allowing this and making attractive prices for subscribers, there is also the fact of having couples who decide to work with them
I try to take all aspects of this business to make my own consumer idea, and I must say that for the moment, the negative sides are superior to the positive sides
I may be wrong but generally I have a pretty good instinct for this kind of thing

I respect that,is your view Regard this subject,like i have mine,and the others also,don't think your view is better,more or less accuracy,more truthful or misleading than my one..Its your,and all i can do is agree or desagree and gives my reasons why i agree or not.Asi said prior VHTV is the cam company that in my opinion  treat their users best,saying this being user(premium)of a good number of cam sites prior,they have bad things and good things,like all companies in world.What can i say..it's Christmas and they offering free days to their clients..shows care and as client i enjoy that.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

For sure. What I don't like is making pure assumptions without presenting any evidence. Just saying.

At the same time, you do exactly the same thing, because you mean that everything is beautiful in the best of all worlds
just saying

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Don't tell me you don't know this proverb
Who is silent consents :biggrin:

Well I am not silent. All is see is you making wild assumptions. I did not comment on the Christmas offer at all as I know people like you would come out and call me biased and all that things. So I stayed fully neutral and the only one I see here who is biased is you...