B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

26 minutes ago, happyone said:

WTF --you probably want them to joint the protests.  😏

For example, how about just staying in the apartment as normal people would do? Or for example watch the news and talk about what is going on. I do not know.

Everything would be fine, instead of behaving like brainless zombies perform bullshit shows, as if nothing is going on.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Alladino said:

For example, how about just staying in the apartment as normal people would do? Or for example watch the news and talk about what is going on. I do not know.

Everything would be fine, instead of behaving like brainless zombies perform bullshit shows, as if nothing is going on.

Because half the fuckers here would moan that they were watching the TV...😏

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Except for one time when she went out with Molly, and with the other girls to the club, I think she rarely talk much to her flat mates and is usually alone.

Even fucking Serafima knew she had to find a buddy, this girl Mindy is not for this project.

Do-nothing, show nothing and hide everything. If she backfaces the camera 99% (now she is at 90%) in the shower, she will be the new Daisy.

Mindy

she rarely talk much to her flat mates and is usually alone.

It's sometimes a big advantage arriving late to the show and seeing how wrong guys can be...😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

i upgraded my membership to premium for 10 days with my points for see who have no humour on this forum with this downvote and i have my answer now :biggrin:

Some guys just are too fucking serious, imo...There's nothing wrong with a bit of humour here Fire...😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

WTF, In Barcelona with mass protests and the girls give a show. What nonsense. 

So RLC comes to a grinding halt because of some political disagreement...These 'protesters' need to get a life. Wow, I don't know how they have the time to protest. Jeez, Retirement fills up my whole day...😏

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So RLC comes to a grinding halt because of some political disagreement...These 'protesters' need to get a life. Wow, I don't know how they have the time to protest. Jeez, Retirement fills up my whole day...😏

Do you know for what people are protesting? It is also a conflict deeply rooted in the history of spain. 

Anyway, I think this event shows pretty well again how far RLC is away from reality. It's just totally weird that the girls do this silly show when such protests take place only a few miles away. 

As you may know, I am against these shows in general. I think GOV apartments urgently need more REAL LIFE. But the fact that they can't even let these shows go to such days is something that really surprises me. It's all so uninvolved and artificial. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Do you know for what people are protesting? It is also a conflict deeply rooted in the history of spain. 

Anyway, I think this event shows pretty well again how far RLC is away from reality. It's just totally weird that the girls do this silly show when such protests take place only a few miles away. 

As you may know, I am against these shows in general. I think GOV apartments urgently need more REAL LIFE. But the fact that they can't even let these shows go to such days is something that really surprises me. It's all so uninvolved and artificial. 

Lighten up Alladino...RLC goes on around real life. I live in the UK and have to put up with all the Brexshit shit right now, which is a total embarrassment...

Anyway, you'll be happy to get a bit of real life in B4 now with the appearance of 2 guys...I just hope they aren't gonna fuck any of the girls when they're riots going on in downtown Barca..How inconsiderate...😏