B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

sounds like Sarafima is managing the Barcelona girls now!  we already know that there has been several girls that have come from her branded stable!!

Why not?...RLC allowed her to stay for three months!  They don't really care what the girls do...or don't do...only that they allow RLC to put their fake names on the apartment list.

It's "real life" after all...that's what some idiots on here were hounding the forums for.  RLC has granted their wish.  Anyone thinking of subscribing to this crap , should think twice.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Why not?...RLC allowed her to stay for three months!  They don't really care what the girls do...or don't do...only that they allow RLC to put their fake names on the apartment list.

It's "real life" after all...that's what some idiots on here were hounding the forums for.  RLC has granted their wish.  Anyone thinking of subscribing to this crap , should think twice.

I couldn't agree more, especially the last sentence!!

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

sembra che Sarafima stia gestendo le ragazze di Barcellona adesso! sappiamo già che ci sono state diverse ragazze che sono venute dalla sua scuderia di marca !!

no, she not is in Barcellona

1 minuto fa, HarleyFatboy ha detto:

non deve essere a Barcellona il 100% delle volte Mauri. Potrebbe essere fuori da un reclutare nuove ragazze !! La sua mano è nella torta ... quanto in profondità, non lo so.

Serafima has nothing to do with RLC

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

anche Molly ha lo stesso marchio sul retro del collo di molti altri che provengono dallo stesso posto.

It's a tattoo, it's not a tribe, even if they knew each other, it doesn't mean that she have control of RLC

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

It's a tattoo, it's not a tribe, even if they knew each other, it doesn't mean that she have control of RLC

I know it's a tattoo but to me it seems more like a brand than a tattoo and I never said they had control of RLC.  i think Sarafima is the recruiter for RLC Barcelona.  if you don't agree with me, it ain't no skin off my back.  i'm purely making an observation from what pics i've seen and what someone has told me.  it's OK for people to disagree with each other on this forum.  you will not get your nose stuck in a corner for simply disagreeing with a member of this forum.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So che è un tatuaggio ma a me sembra più un marchio che un tatuaggio e non ho mai detto che avessero il controllo di RLC. penso che Sarafima sia la reclutatrice di RLC Barcelona. se non sei d'accordo con me, non c'è pelle sulla mia schiena. sto puramente osservando le foto che ho visto e ciò che qualcuno mi ha detto. va bene per le persone non essere d'accordo su questo forum. non ti incastrerai il naso in un angolo per essere semplicemente in disaccordo con un membro di questo forum.

she could also be her friend, and like many friends do the same tattoo, but I don't think Serafima recruits the girls, she never did anything, she almost didn't want to be in RLC, I think she's still Nora to manage it all, Given the return by Stella, by Jessica and Laima who is a close friend of hers

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know it's a tattoo but to me it seems more like a brand than a tattoo and I never said they had control of RLC.  i think Sarafima is the recruiter for RLC Barcelona.  if you don't agree with me, it ain't no skin off my back.  i'm purely making an observation from what pics i've seen and what someone has told me.  it's OK for people to disagree with each other on this forum.  you will not get your nose stuck in a corner for simply disagreeing with a member of this forum.

They both have tattoos on their upper back, but the tattoos are completely different.  Are we to believe that every girl in the world with a tattoo on their upper back, regardless of what that tattoo is, is part of the same group, and that group is lead by Serafima?  What a ridiculous man you are.

• Like 4