B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

21 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yeah, that's a shame! Hopefully she will do it again, many many more times in the days, weeks and months to come! Amber's body is just unbelievably sexy! 🥰🥰😍

Unfortunately I unsubscribed before she did it.  Waiting for a good time to join again.

Il y a 2 heures, keeper31 a dit :

Unfortunately I unsubscribed before she did it.  Waiting for a good time to join again.

A good time will be when they replace Mindy, Alla, Mel and Frida.

Probably Naomi may leave soon, so lets hope we have a show girl in replacement. I am serious, a showgirl will help the current situation.

To be honest, I can understand why Mel & Frida might probably take longer time to loosen up (sharing a room & bathroom), just like Olya and Ariela (who is one of my favs) but Mindy and Alla have no excuse. These two girls don't provide real entertainment to the audience, just tease and bait for Alla which leads to nothing because WE SEE NOTHING, and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR MINDY.

But you may have to wait 2-3 weeks at least. There are people here who still thinks these girls "will come good" but in the end, it still comes down to nothing cos they are DO-NOTHING girls.

These people really need to wake up and stop covering for these girls.

• Like 2

What's funny to me is.....how many of you either stayed up or cancelled plans, to be on your computers when the girls got home, only to be disappointed once again??  I know from personal experience that there are many of you that are probably being letdown again.....nothing new for these party favors!!!!

• Like 1

Il y a 4 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

What's funny to me is.....how many of you either stayed up or cancelled plans, to be on your computers when the girls got home, only to be disappointed once again??  I know from personal experience that there are many of you that are probably being letdown again.....nothing new for these party favors!!!!

Honestly, in terms of partying, B1 right now is better compared to during Serafima's reign.

Now if they would kick out that useless Mindy asap, and bring in a new girl, B1 would be truly watchable again.

We would have 3 girls who give the audience real entertainment value to make up for the boredom in B2 after Naomi leaves.

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Honestly, in terms of partying, B1 right now is better compared to during Serafima's reign.

Now if they would kick out that useless Mindy asap, and bring in a new girl, B1 would be truly watchable again.

We would have 3 girls who give the audience real entertainment value to make up for the boredom in B2 after Naomi leaves.

sounds like Sarafima is managing the Barcelona girls now!  we already know that there has been several girls that have come from her branded stable!!