B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

2 minutes ago, timber said:

I just checked. Serafima has a tattoo of a crown with writing underneath it. Molly has a tattoo of a pyramid/masonic symbol (no writing). They're not even close to the same.

You, on the other hand, should tattoo a dunce cap wrapped in tinfoil on your forehead so that everyone can easily identify your 'group'... 

I've just identified Harley's source...

Image result for cross eyed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, timber said:

I just checked. Serafima has a tattoo of a crown with writing underneath it. Molly has a tattoo of a pyramid/masonic symbol (no writing). They're not even close to the same.

You, on the other hand, should tattoo a dunce cap wrapped in tinfoil on your forehead so that everyone can easily identify your 'group'... 

LOL i'll speak to my source about it and get back with you!  you should tattoo...never mind, it ain't worth it!!

Molly talking to some guy each night about this time and in English although her English suffers. Still her vocabulary in English is better than the shithole we have as President for sure. Some pretty sexual conversations. Although she ended this one a few moments ago telling him to say hi to his dad. What I heard... "I kiss you goodnight and say Hi to your dad for me".

il y a une heure, piedpiper1968 a dit :

Molly talking to some guy each night about this time and in English although her English suffers. Still her vocabulary in English is better than the shithole we have as President for sure

if he stops lying and stop verbally abusing people, and stop staying at his own resorts/hotels at taxpayers' expense, i could give a damn about his English vocabulary :biggrin:

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so you are now being nitpicky about me fat fingering her name?  don't you have better things to do!!

you really have no sense of humor, it's really sad

A normal person, well, I hope, would have taken it with humor and would have acquiesced in mistaking the first name

Knowing that on rlc, some names are often close, we had Serafima, Sara and even Fima but we have not yet Sarafima, it may be the next name of a future candidate 🙂

If not your theory with Serafima, her tattoo and Rlc is really hilarious, so everything is not lost with you humor level in the end 🤣