B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

she could also be her friend, and like many friends do the same tattoo, but I don't think Serafima recruits the girls, she never did anything, she almost didn't want to be in RLC, I think she's still Nora to manage it all, Given the return by Stella, by Jessica and Laima who is a close friend of hers

I think Nora still has her hand in it but she is grooming someone to eventually take it over and I believe that someone is Sarafima.  Hell...they are all good friends with each other!  Forget I ever said anything about the brand or what stables the brand is out of, that's just my personal way of looking at it.  Now...back to your regularly scheduled viewing!!

Just now, Ash1 said:

They both have tattoos on their upper back, but the tattoos are completely different.  Are we to believe that every girl in the world with a tattoo on their upper back, regardless of what that tattoo is, is part of the same group, and that group is lead by Serafima?  What a ridiculous man you are.

The tattoo's i'm talking about are all the same.  Some bigger than others and vice versa.  I don't know if Sarafima leads the group or not but I can promise you there is something there concerning those tattoos!  "What a ridiculous man you are"....I'll take that as a compliment!!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The tattoo's i'm talking about are all the same.  Some bigger than others and vice versa.  I don't know if Sarafima leads the group or not but I can promise you there is something there concerning those tattoos!  "What a ridiculous man you are"....I'll take that as a compliment!!

Who is Sarafima? A new girl who never be a tenant from now? Are you Nostradamus? 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Strange,i seen Amber and the blonde girl getting well prepared,going out with big "bag" and tought..there they go to b2 for show,but nothing..they gone to other place,house.Nevermind,they arrived,gone shopping Probrably.

59 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know it's a tattoo but to me it seems more like a brand than a tattoo and I never said they had control of RLC.  i think Sarafima is the recruiter for RLC Barcelona.  if you don't agree with me, it ain't no skin off my back.  i'm purely making an observation from what pics i've seen and what someone has told me.  it's OK for people to disagree with each other on this forum.  you will not get your nose stuck in a corner for simply disagreeing with a member of this forum.

I agree a lot with you in many things but that's kinda nonsense,even if this girls were dumb enough(and some seem to be not bright at all lol) to acept doing big tat for rlc most certain would be in some place of body not very visible,Rlc is just a company like all others,not a cult or something.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

They both have tattoos on their upper back, but the tattoos are completely different.  Are we to believe that every girl in the world with a tattoo on their upper back, regardless of what that tattoo is, is part of the same group, and that group is lead by Serafima?  What a ridiculous man you are.

In addition to this, I can say that ALOT of tattoos are standardized. Take Holly and Carla for example. And someone I know has a tattoo like Kitty.

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Who is Sarafima? A new girl who never be a tenant from now? Are you Nostradamus? 😁

Serafima was a previous occupant in what is now Mindy's room...One of the best girl to ever come on RLC imo.....She is hated by many 😪...I am certain Naga is the only person on this forum to say anything positive about her

• Like 3

Just now, Sexytreach said:

Serafima was a previous occupant in what is now Mindy's room...One of the best girl to ever come on RLC imo.....She is hated by many 😪...I am certain Naga is the only person on this forum to say anything positive about her

look better the name he used, he spoke about an Sarafima not Serafima :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

I agree a lot with you in many things but that's kinda nonsense,even if this girls were dumb enough(and some seem to be not bright at all lol) to acept doing big tat for rlc most certain would be in some place of body not very visible,Rlc is just a company like all others,not a cult or something.

It's not a tattoo for RLC.  It is a specific tattoo that means something and that's all i'm going to say about it!!

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just checked. Serafima has a tattoo of a crown with writing underneath it. Molly has a tattoo of a pyramid/masonic symbol (no writing). They're not even close to the same.

You, on the other hand, should tattoo a dunce cap wrapped in tinfoil on your forehead so that everyone can easily identify your 'group'... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4