B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

when he arrived he had a very small suitcase and the lockers were practically empty, it was immediately clear that he would only be there for a month

But either they aren't asked in depth questions at interview, or they lie when they are...😏

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't forget Nicole was in B2...twice ❤️

The word 'REAL' in RLC applied to her more that pretty much any of the girls we've ever seen in GOV to date, imo...

I agree on her first stay. The other was alot more playing to the camera.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I agree on her first stay. The other was alot more playing to the camera.

True...She was great 1st coupla stays...She just did her own thing, which was a refreshing change...and then the bonus money got to her 😒

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't forget Nicole was in B2...twice ❤️

The word 'REAL' in RLC applied to her more that pretty much any of the girls we've ever seen in GOV to date, imo...

Besides Nicole, there was Nora. Both took the project seriously and really got involved. 

9 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Molly with a guy ... Kissing... False alarm , already leaving

The guy didn't make the impression he was worried about the cameras at all. I think there might be something possible for the next days. 

Guest hacıvat

very interesting. they came in. they went to kitchen. they have kissed very hot. boy wanted to show his dick. molly has stopped him. she gave him some drink. then left the kitchen. they have kissed abt 3 minutes at hall. then the boy has left the house.ı suppose they spoke with each other russian.