B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #3

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Where is everyone hiding?

I think the girls are all outside the kitchen in the blindspot. The guys may have left. They went up the stairs by the pool, and then the girls came back without them. The guy with glasses seemed pretty nervous, so he may have pulled the plug.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, timber said:

I think the girls are all outside the kitchen in the blindspot. The guys may have left. They went up the stairs by the pool, and then the girls came back without them. The guy with glasses seemed pretty nervous, so he may have pulled the plug.

I'm kind of happy, they definitely tried to get something going, so maybe better luck next time.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Terrible cast of girls for sure.

Eh, at least they tried something different. Beats a night of sitting on the couch watching tv. I'm not going to blame them for the guys bailing. That's happened before and will happen again. Not everyone is comfortable hooking up on camera. Although I'm not sure how many of these girls would actually have been willing to do something on a camera with a guy anyway. Holly probably, and maybe Cherry? Although I've been surprised before, so who knows...

The constant hanging out in the blindspot off the kitchen is still annoying though.

• Like 4